What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
A.I. Are you Excited?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="tdismydog" data-source="post: 483416" data-attributes="member: 8440"><p>I am curious as to what specifically was taught that was or is the problem? Was it a specific teacher or subject? I have observed there many times and I have not personally saw any of what you are talking about. To the best of my knowledge it is not part of any state standard either. If teachers in Fargo we deviating so far from what that their standards and curriculum are, their admin would be giving them below average marks on their annual reviews. I am having a lot of trouble with the logic and the assumptions I guess.</p><p></p><p>PS one of my friends homeschools his kids too and I give him crap all the time!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="tdismydog, post: 483416, member: 8440"] I am curious as to what specifically was taught that was or is the problem? Was it a specific teacher or subject? I have observed there many times and I have not personally saw any of what you are talking about. To the best of my knowledge it is not part of any state standard either. If teachers in Fargo we deviating so far from what that their standards and curriculum are, their admin would be giving them below average marks on their annual reviews. I am having a lot of trouble with the logic and the assumptions I guess. PS one of my friends homeschools his kids too and I give him crap all the time! [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
50 minutes ago
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
A.I. Are you Excited?
Top
Bottom