What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
A.I. Are you Excited?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Traxion" data-source="post: 483423" data-attributes="member: 983"><p>I’m a Christian and I believe that if you’ve got to force the bible on people through government or other means, then we don’t really have much for substance anyway. Belief comes from finding religion yourself rather than it being shoved down your throat. Schools and government should have no role in this. If my church closes, I’m not blaming them for the downfall. It’s my congregations inability to spread the word. </p><p></p><p>I too will attest in my teaching days I NEVER saw or heard a single example of any sort of indoctrination. Believe me, the teachers dumb enough to go down that road won’t make it too long. I’m all for the home school choice if that works for you. I’ll send my kids to public with a solid foundation of morals and understanding of the world. They’ll be faced with others who have different opinions in life and if I do such a poor job raising them that they stray from that upbringing, that’s my own fault. </p><p></p><p>Who knows what AI will be teaching them anyway? It’s fascinating to think of how AI must interpret moral code and values into its decisions. It’s up to us as parents to prepare them for this.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Traxion, post: 483423, member: 983"] I’m a Christian and I believe that if you’ve got to force the bible on people through government or other means, then we don’t really have much for substance anyway. Belief comes from finding religion yourself rather than it being shoved down your throat. Schools and government should have no role in this. If my church closes, I’m not blaming them for the downfall. It’s my congregations inability to spread the word. I too will attest in my teaching days I NEVER saw or heard a single example of any sort of indoctrination. Believe me, the teachers dumb enough to go down that road won’t make it too long. I’m all for the home school choice if that works for you. I’ll send my kids to public with a solid foundation of morals and understanding of the world. They’ll be faced with others who have different opinions in life and if I do such a poor job raising them that they stray from that upbringing, that’s my own fault. Who knows what AI will be teaching them anyway? It’s fascinating to think of how AI must interpret moral code and values into its decisions. It’s up to us as parents to prepare them for this. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
50 minutes ago
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
A.I. Are you Excited?
Top
Bottom