About dam time...

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have a handheld HAM radio I use, not sure if its channels are the same as the marine band i'm guessing you guys use.

What night for burgers ?? Sunset is 6:22 ish so meet at the Petersfield Curling club 7:00 to 8:00 ish ??

Be great to get the word on the bite.

I'm driving a white mega cab with black topper pulling a yellow trailer with my blue tracker on mattracks.

I will have my Dirty Mike specials for sale on the ice for $50 USD each for my duplicates......

I dont know what night for burgers yet. Probably both Friday and Saturday? Is the curling club the same as the Petersfield motor inn right on the road? Ive never been to the curling club.

We are going to go with channel 6. We just use the small handheld radios. See you this weekend!

- - - Updated - - -

I might have to steal one when he isn't looking! Haven't seen them yet, but Tommyboy said your paint detail is awesome.

I believe I used the words "unreal" and "ridiculous".

- - - Updated - - -

Hey V! We need some NDA gear and stickers so we can find our fellow statesmen up in da nord country eh?

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Motor inn is different than the curling club, I'm OK with either or one each night.

If you google the Curling club its so easy to find Dirty and I drove almost straight to it !!

So Petersfield Motor inn on Friday ??? That is the day I'm driving up from Mandan so I hope to be there before it gets too late.

I have NDA stickers on my truck, jus saying

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have couple extra maybe I'll bring them with.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Your not going to catch shit, ;:;roflbecause you didn't invite your dad with.:mad::;:duel...............................:;:. Hope you have fun!!

Last edited:

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Saturday and Sunday Wunderground predicts over 50* with less than 10 MPH wind !!!

Bring your suntan lotion gentleman.....

Barometer crashing on Sunday, stars are lining up ....

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
yeah things are looking good for us up there! Now I just need to finish painting/clearing all my lures so I can worry about packing up everything else and hopefully not forget anything. I hope to run into a few of you guys up there. Good luck!

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Friday night Motor club 7:00 to 8:00

Map of Petersfield

2016_03_09_08_08_49_Greenshot.jpg

Saturday maybe the curling club, good food big tables to sit at with full bar 10 feet away from the tables....

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll swing by and pick you up, as an ultimate VIP there is an obligation to meet with the fellows and discuss fishing stuff.

The wife will understand, eventually....

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll close the breakers for the water heater so you can shower, nobody likes getting upper cervical techniques while smelling BO....

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
DirtyMike here are some of my lures for Winnipeg. The pictures aren't very quality but they work to catch fish!
20160309_083659.jpg20160308_210843.jpg20160308_222012.jpg

ndskeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
The envirotex is finally fully set up and I'm pretty happy with it. The coat itself is a lot thinner than what I'm used to with Devcon but the look is great. These baits will get a test over the next week on Big Windy so if it proves durable i'll definitely stick with it.
20160309_223006.jpg

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
The road was slow today, sorry to miss the date at petersfield motor inn but the boy and I are gonna catch 20 winks then get out of Warner early.

FYI, there is a AYA tourney out of Warner tomarrow, 2 to 3,000 people !! I'm gonna hit the ice early and stay late... Then I will make it to the curling club for dinner.

All are welcome, 7 to 8 pm ish...

word is fishing was slow, let's change that !!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 46
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14