Affairs and snowbunnies

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Former Playboy Model Karen McDougal Sues to Break Silence on Relationship With Trump

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile...model-sues-to-break-silence-on-trump.amp.html
I tell you what would you do with a million dollars

If it's good enough for a blue plater then it's good enough for a north dakotan

- - - Updated - - -

s-l300.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The crazy thing is about donny the prez he has never touched alcohol or drugs in his life he will also be the first since Clinton to never use a illegal drug

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...drug-free-president-in-some-voters-lifetimes/

Last edited:

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Karen McDougal?!?!? That lucky SOB. I’d never hold that against him. Trump is truly a better man than I thought he was.

buckhunter24_7

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to laugh when trump holds a press conference and says yes, yes I did have sex with her and her and her now where's my high 5

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Google searched her. she is a rocket! great success

- - - Updated - - -

not a big fan of cheating however

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cheating is dumb, and paying hundreds of thousands to do it is even dumber. If your a billionaire, there are plenty willing to give it away for free.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cheating is dumb, and paying hundreds of thousands to do it is even dumber. If your a billionaire, there are plenty willing to give it away for free.

I don't know if there's been a truly "free" lay in the history of time. I'm guessing if they're going to bed with an orange billionaire they might want a piece of the pie.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will never condone infidelity, not in the slightest. Hell, I don't even like to play kiss and tell.

But if I were ever to have some kind of "relationship" with one of these women that are coming out of the woodworks, my response would include every damn thing we did together. Yep, she liked it when I _______ ______ _____ and I really enjoyed when she ____ _____ _____.

Outside of Bill lying under oath, I have never really cared one little bit about what the president does behind the closed doors of his sex life.

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
These women who claim they have been involved with Pres. Trump as well as other women who willingly went to bed with some famous guy and then claimed some type of reimbursement was due them reminds me of a picture of a very attractive woman laying on the bed in a pretty revealing bikini.

The caption read: "Never forget, no matter how attractive she is, no matter how sexy she looks. Somewhere at sometime, she is pissing some guy off."

​Now isn't that the truth?

gonefshn

Founding Member
Founding Member
When I was young my dad always said there's a reason when you go out of town all the girls look so hot compared to your own town's. It's because you don't know them.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 53
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 18