American Sniper widow Taya Kyle outshoots NRA champion

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/12/07/american-sniper-widow-taya-kyle-outshoots-nra-champion.html

Chris Kyle's widow competes to raise money for charity
Can a rifle turn a novice into a world-class sharpshooter? Yes, based on the shootout scoreboard at a major fundraising event for the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation Saturday. A sharpshooting showdown pitted a young American woman against the reigning NRA global champion … the novice crushed her opponent at the inaugural American Sniper Shootout Saturday in Mason, Texas. The victorious novice shooter was Taya Kyle. Founder of the Chris Kyle Frog Foundation, she is the wife of U.S. Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle, known as “the most lethal sniper in US military history,” author of autobiography “American Sniper,” and the inspiration for Clint Eastwood’s movie “American Sniper.” Taya Kyle chose to wield TrackingPoint's Precision-Guided Firearms when she took on the reigning NRA World Shooting Champion Bruce Piatt.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2015/11/10/taking-fight-to-isis-heres-free-rifle.html

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That gun is Amazing

Precision_Guided_Firearm.jpg

and if you ever to decided to go over and kill some ISIS rebels its free

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Women marksmen excel offhand by using a breast as a sandbag. I'm all for it. There's more to combat than target shooting and swinging around a machine gun on a turret. God bless those that have. It still doesn't make it right.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Women marksmen excel offhand by using a breast as a sandbag. I'm all for it. There's more to combat than target shooting and swinging around a machine gun on a turret. God bless those that have. It still doesn't make it right.

Svnmag it is for charity money did you even read the article?

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't worry if I read the damn article or not.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Tits as sandbags?? If I can get the old lady to lay down, do I position so the muzzle is above her lady bits or head. If the muzzle is above her head I think I would be in a warmer more comfortable shooting position and further from her yak trap. Side mount just seems boring.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
The well endowed and in the know position them strategically under their upper arms for steadiness. Trust me, don't pretend you have tits.

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
When in Houston we saw a dude at the marina, he had tits, nice ones, but a Kardashian too

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taya is really small, she held that rifle in the sitting position. That has to be the toughest position to shoot from.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Offhand with yer pants on the ground, straining to old back the deuce you were trying to drop next to some guy's groundblind. Takes alot of skill to overcome the shakes from keeping the prairie dog from crowning and drop that buck. In short, trying to squeeze one off without squeezing one off.

Congrats to her, no doubt her late husband is smiling now.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 11
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 5
  • This month: 4
  • This month: 4