ATF early morning raid 1 dead

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
A cousin #1 of mine spent a couple yrs in prison for getting another cousin #2 some weed. #2 was in some trouble of his own and wanted to get those charges dropped. #2 begged #1 for a while before #1 gave in and got #2 some weed. The police had #2 set the pickup place which was #1 parents house, which is where #1 still lived, he was 19. They chose the place for the fact it was within 1000 yds of a school which enhanced the jail time. # 1 was never in trouble before or since and that was about 25 plus years ago And to this day #1 is adamant he never got or sold weed to #2 before he was pressured into it.
This is textbook police work. It's their SOP or MO. It's how they've been doing it for decades. That's why IDK why dealers are so afraid of selling to strangers when it's always someone they know that rats them out.

Fester

★★★★★ Legendary Member
One thing the bad egg argument people never mention is: How are the bad eggs held accountable? Paid vacation and a dept. transfer?
Bad egg doctors get prosecuted.

As mentioned before, police ultimately follow orders. What if the orders are unjust, wicked, or immoral? What are laws other than opinions written on paper enforced at gunpoint? Disobedience can have consequences in the department so its safer to just do what your told and advance your career.
My issue the officer was going to be "talked to"...my guess officer was never talked to...he probably never heard a word about it either or atleast I would be surprised if he did.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84