Bass Pro & Sportsman Warehouse

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hopefully SW doesn't have an unmanageable mountain of debt, aside from that, it's good news for outdoors people who'd rather not be forced into RedHead gear..

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Maybe I'm getting to old and cranky but it seems that Cabela's has gone downhill since their merger. Quality seems to have suffered in my opinion.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe I'm getting to old and cranky but it seems that Cabela's has gone downhill since their merger. Quality seems to have suffered in my opinion.

Well it's not really Cabela's anymore. Just the name. Everything Johnny Morris touches turns cheaper and shittier while price remains similar. He squeezes money out of everything.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sportsman’s here in Williston isn’t really much of a store. Unless you fly fish

Traxion

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sportsman’s here in Williston isn’t really much of a store. Unless you fly fish

I agree, most SW that I have been in aren't great. There have been a handful that were merchandized well, but most seem to miss the mark of what they should be carrying in that area.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I agree, most SW that I have been in aren't great. There have been a handful that were merchandized well, but most seem to miss the mark of what they should be carrying in that area.
but it’s all micro manages by corporate. Local managers have very little say in what’s in the store. The main philosophy is try to jam the shit down your throat that has the highest profit margin

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
but it’s all micro manages by corporate. Local managers have very little say in what’s in the store. The main philosophy is try to jam the shit down your throat that has the highest profit margin

The one by me isn’t too bad but the Management is probably good a pushing for the right merchandise. Firearms are a pretty good price especially when on sale. Picked up my new Beretta $175 off everywhere else

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 147
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88