What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Beef prices going up????
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Zogman" data-source="post: 495188" data-attributes="member: 328"><p><strong>What I see are the rancher that in there 50s, 60s and even older are selling out not just because of prices but their kids don't want to take it over. Why because of the long hours, hard work, and Money. Send the kid to a good University get an easy job for four times the wage and a 35, 40 hour week. Look down the road very easy choice.</strong></p><p><strong></strong></p><p><strong>We will all be stuck buying and eating foreign beef in not too many years. So as long as I can USA bred and raised quality beef I will NOT complain about price. Might not eat as much as I used to, but enjoy it as long as I can.</strong></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Zogman, post: 495188, member: 328"] [B]What I see are the rancher that in there 50s, 60s and even older are selling out not just because of prices but their kids don't want to take it over. Why because of the long hours, hard work, and Money. Send the kid to a good University get an easy job for four times the wage and a 35, 40 hour week. Look down the road very easy choice. We will all be stuck buying and eating foreign beef in not too many years. So as long as I can USA bred and raised quality beef I will NOT complain about price. Might not eat as much as I used to, but enjoy it as long as I can.[/B] [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
3 minutes ago
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
39 minutes ago
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
45 minutes ago
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Today at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
Hunting
Guns and Ammo
Beef prices going up????
Top
Bottom