Best thing you ever made or bought for your boat or fishing experience.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Looking for opinions on what was the coolest thing you ever bought or made for your boat or fishing experience? Something you always make sure you have with you on the boat or out fishing. I'm not referring to obvious big dollar items like graphs, kicker, but more so of items that are creative. Would like to hear of some of the neat things that people have come up with over the years. Thanks and be safe. Happy fishing.

Shippy99

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would wager that Vollmer stocks up on TP to quit cutting off the hoods of his sweatshirts!

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
My favorite......

IMG_3912.jpg

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cup holders that got into my rod holder bracket. Same price as those flip down ones and these feel pretty sturdy. Plus a guy can hang different colors of jigs or cranks for a quick switcharoo.

Huff, that baby looks comfortable! I think there's going to be a new addition to the ice house this winter.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Cup holders that got into my rod holder bracket. Same price as those flip down ones and these feel pretty sturdy. Plus a guy can hang different colors of jigs or cranks for a quick switcharoo.

Huff, that baby looks comfortable! I think there's going to be a new addition to the ice house this winter.

I was thinking the same thing.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Havent done yet, but plan to insulate my drainable storage under the port side jump seat on my 1700 fisherman. make it a built in cooler. I just need to figure out how to go about doing it. thinking expanding foam on the outside of the box would work nice. might be a pain to get too but not having a cooler on the deck would make it worth it.
couple pieces of black poly pipe under the drivers console work great for holding lindy and spinner holders

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
the best thing I've recently bought was the Garmin echo70DVS. amazing unit. blows my lowrance away.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Havent done yet, but plan to insulate my drainable storage under the port side jump seat on my 1700 fisherman. make it a built in cooler. I just need to figure out how to go about doing it. thinking expanding foam on the outside of the box would work nice. might be a pain to get too but not having a cooler on the deck would make it worth it.
couple pieces of black poly pipe under the drivers console work great for holding lindy and spinner holders

Fun noodles man. Nice and easy.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79