Bison V Jackrabbits

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We tried to go to a couple of Bison games a year after getting out of the army and moving back home in 1993. I went to my last Bison game, North Alabama, at the Fargo Dome six years ago. Totally disgusted by what it has turned into. Coming to the game trying to park, and leaving after, stumbling drunk people wondering around like crackheads in bigger cities. Then they allowed alcohol IN the dome. Never going to the dome for a game ever again. The best seat in the house is in my house. Not a teetotaler at all, still drink a few beers now and then, I just out grew that shit. HAIL THE BISON!!

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Can’t wait for the Bison tears again tonight!
the-great-gatsby-suck-it.gif

Migrator Man

★★★★★ Legendary Member
We tried to go to a couple of Bison games a year after getting out of the army and moving back home in 1993. I went to my last Bison game, North Alabama, at the Fargo Dome six years ago. Totally disgusted by what it has turned into. Coming to the game trying to park, and leaving after, stumbling drunk people wondering around like crackheads in bigger cities. Then they allowed alcohol IN the dome. Never going to the dome for a game ever again. The best seat in the house is in my house. Not a teetotaler at all, still drink a few beers now and then, I just out grew that shit. HAIL THE BISON!!
Are people (Fargo’s definition of a “man”) still peeing in a communal urinal in that dump or have they finally updated those bathrooms? They should demolish the place and start over!

7mmMag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was at a semi-final game a few years back, sat at the 40yr line 2 rows up from the Bison bench so obviously great seats. A couple in their late 40s were sitting next to me. By the second quarter the lady was puking in her popcorn bucket, they never came back after half time, what a waste to have those amazing seats empty the rest of the game.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 256
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 47