Should ND legalize Marijuana

Should North Dakota legalize marijuana for recreational use ?

• Yes

Votes: 63 46.3%
  • No

Votes: 56 41.2%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 17 12.5%

• Total voters

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I may be wrong, but when I think synthetic cannabis, I think bath salts. Too many bad stories about both.
Starting to think the undecideds are going to swing this to a FAIL. But hey, the VOTE YES folks can bring it again, and again, and again, and again and again, and again....which now has me undecided on Measure #2.
Anyone else starting to read Svnmag's posts in Tom Berenger's voice....

That's an awesome post on many levels. Something for everyone. :p

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I may be wrong, but when I think synthetic cannabis, I think bath salts. Too many bad stories about both.
Starting to think the undecideds are going to swing this to a FAIL. But hey, the VOTE YES folks can bring it again, and again, and again, and again and again, and again....which now has me undecided on Measure #2.
Anyone else starting to read Svnmag's posts in Tom Berenger's voice....

I agree 100% Synthetic cannabis and bath salts are the devil and people die every year from them. The Billing/reimbursement numbers for cannabis from hospital and ER visits include CBD synthetics bath salts and any designer drug that mimics cannabis. All those are being reported as pure cannabis by hospitals because there isn't a separate code/category for them.

This is how the hospital workers are being trained and big pharma is behind this. Pure cannabis was medicine for thousands of years and they say that nobody has died from pure THC , but they die every year from synthetics and bath salts
This is a question/answer forum from AAPC medical coding training company and this is their mission statement and if you take a look at some of the threads it's a mixed up mess.

https://www.aapc.com/

AAPC is the world's largest training and credentialing organization for the business of healthcare.

ktb_thomas

New​

What is the ICD 10 code for CBD usage?

RyanRaichCPC

Aug 14, 2019
I personally would select a code from the F12 range. CBD oil technically is Cannabis as both THC and CBD are Cannabinoids; I hope this helps. I am sure with the increasing rise of patients utilizing CBD oil, we should see a more specific code in the near future. I have seen an increase in patients at our clinic utilizing this for pain relief as a means of continuing conservative management of symptoms in hopes of prolonging the need for surgery.

This is akin to covid19 record keeping.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 256
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 50