Measure 2: Marijuana Legalization

Will you support the legalization of high THC cannabis in ND?

• Yes

Votes: 71 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 54 36.5%
  • Don't care... Hand me another beer!

Votes: 23 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK....well I'm still having a problem reconciling how smoking "CBD" has health benefits and getting a calming rush from a cigarette is evil. This whole damn world is fucked.
Yeah you shouldn’t be smoking it if you are truly using it as medication or for health. What other legal drug do people smoke?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
OK....well I'm still having a problem reconciling how smoking "CBD" has health benefits and getting a calming rush from a cigarette is evil. This whole damn world is fucked.
Some people prioritize their mental health over their physical health I suppose, or maybe they just enjoy smoking/vaping something. Its a legal substance, so you dont need a good reason for using it really... Kinda like sugary carbonated drinks.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why do people always assume it has to be smoked ? There are a lot of people who have never smoked in thier life who have been using it for years, they infuse it in oils and/or butter and eat it.

Most people around these parts don't know shit about naturopathy so they shun everything about it, including cannabis. My wife and I didn't either untill we got out of state to an ND,MD. It's quite the combo and takes a minimum of 8 years of college plus I'm sure some internships so they are almost non existent but they are out there. That's what it took to get my wife off pain meds that were turning her into a zombie.
No offense to those who solely practice modern medicine but there is a mix they will never learn in MD college and quite often it's a bigger piece of the puzzle than all the pills put together.
One thing you'll find out if you ever visit a ND,MD , they are not hostile to medical internet searches like the typical MD, that's the reason you found them in the first place and they will tell you there is a wealth of information out there.

If I want to piss off my DR. , (and I do once in a while), all I have to do is mention something I read on the internet that raises a question and his face gets red. One time my wife got her ass chewed by a Dr. here in ND for taking a supplement or herb that was recommended by a ND,MD. It saved my wife from embarrassment that I wasn't there, I'm no doctor but I know brainwashing when I see it and it's prevalent in the medical industry and I'm not afraid to pipe up and hold my grounds.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93