Black Hills Trip

ndweimer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Taking family vacation to Black Hills in June. Looking to rent a 6 seater utv to ride the trails. Will be staying close to Lead. Anyone have a recommendation on which location to tour or which rental place to use?

JB_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've rented both snowmobiles & Atv's from a few different places down there. My favorite place to rent from is mystic hills hideaway. The staff has always been very helpful on recommending trails & what time of day to run certain trails to avoid the trail getting destroyed (mainly an issue on snowmobiles). Anther thing that is nice is the gas is included in the rental price so you don't have to worry about filling it up when you turn the machines back in. They also have a little bar & grill right there so afterwards you can grab a beer.

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
We used to spend our summers in the Black Hills and always camped at Mystic Hills Hideaway. Good people, at least they were back then. They are South of Deadwood on 385 and west about 1/4 - 3/8 of a mile on gravel.
They rent a ton of machines out that is for sure.

Last edited:

ndfinfan

★★★★★ Legendary Member
For your rental place check out VRBO - Vacation Rental By Owner...have used them a dozen times all over the country never had a bad experience.

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a lot of good spots to rent from. I'd second Mystic Hills: cool little spot and I'd plan on staying there too.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 15
  • This month: 9
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5