Boat Batteries

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was not my experience with Interstate as I "always" plugged the on board in as soon as returned from fishing. Also distilled water added as needed.
Batteries removed to heated garage in winter.

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was not my experience with Interstate as I "always" plugged the on board in as soon as returned from fishing. Also distilled water added as needed.
Batteries removed to heated garage in winter.

Maybe the difference between AC Delco marine and Interstate then?? Not sure AC Delco marine is made anymore. I do know they make starting batteries still, have one in the truck.

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Seems like one of those things if you look enough you're going to hear bad things and good things about any of them. I've used several brands in the $75-150 range and never noticed much of a difference. Kind of like ford/chevy, you find some that swear by one and others that swear at one. You do seem to usually hear that proper maintenance is key.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the difference between AC Delco marine and Interstate then?? Not sure AC Delco marine is made anymore. I do know they make starting batteries still, have one in the truck.

AC Delco, I swear by them in my vehicle. Have put dual in my 04 Duramax and have been averaging 7 years per set.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 49
  • This month: 35
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 29
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 19
  • This month: 14