Brake Cleaner Fun

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
FWIW: That shit will effectively clean and DESSICATE an AR in minutes. The secret/art to get it past the retard/power mad armorer is skillful application of CLP and allowing it to be absorbed in all the upper bullshit and bolt carrier.

Cheers.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would also catch the ass out bass down South if you could figure out how to cast it:

Last edited:

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
It would also catch the ass out bass down South if you could figure out how to cast it:

Pretty interesting, but then again I used to work for a bee keeper in high school for 5yrs or so. I found the work to be a very interesting and rewarding job, might have helped that my employer was a super good family. Wish I could have followed through with continuing in some capacity but after getting stung in the throat I started showing signs of allergic reactions even if I get stung in the hand

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yellow Jackets are their own shit. Skip 1:45:

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pretty interesting, but then again I used to work for a bee keeper in high school for 5yrs or so. I found the work to be a very interesting and rewarding.
It took you 5 years to get through high school?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve never bought Brake cleaner that “lights”.
Answer
Yes, brake cleaner is highly flammable. Here are a few key points:
  • Chemical Composition: Brake cleaners typically contain solvents like acetone, toluene, or methylene chloride, which are flammable.
  • Safety Precautions:
    • Do not use brake cleaner near open flames or high heat sources.
    • Ensure adequate ventilation when using it to avoid inhalation of fumes, which can also be hazardous.
  • Storage: It should be stored in a cool, dry place away from any ignition sources.
  • Usage: Always follow the safety instructions on the product label, which will often include warnings about flammability.
Given its flammable nature, it's crucial to handle brake cleaner with care to prevent accidents.

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Ive been using brake cleaner on my shotguns for years,cleans up burnt/unburnt powder residue as good as "birthwood casey" bore cleaner only not the high retail price as B.C. cleaner.

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
1724272279133.png

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 106
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 46
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43