Brewer lake (cass co.)

mmanske

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just hoping the ass holes that punched the window out of my fish house out on brewer and decided they needed the propane tank and shovel out of there more than i did read this and realize what pieces of shit they are. And if anybody else has a house out there i would go check on it because the same tracks up to mine looked like they went to all the others

300sktr

Established Member
Kinda takes the fun out of fishing when you have to worry about your things being stolen when your not there. So far have been lucky and not had anything happen. How was access and can you drive out?

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Damn dickwads! Did you report it to any authorities? Might help them keep an eye out for the thieves and or get your stuff back if they find the bastards.

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
This happens too often out there. I wouldn't leave anything out there unattended. If I had to leave my house out there I wouldn't lock it up. Let the bastards walk in and back out and pray they don't vandalize anything

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is a big reason I'll never invest in a permanent. The beauty is in the fact you can leave it on the ice. But break-ins happen constantly.

Just easier to bring a portable out and home every time. No worries about someone wrecking it and stealing all your crap.

Such a shame. I'd love to catch someone breaking into houses, though. Hell hath no fury like an ice fisherman witnessing someone's shit getting stolen.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Would be neat to get dropped off at the shack, and be in there with a loaded shotgun and when they stick their arm in the broken window slide the barrel past their arm and point it into the air and pull the trigger. Than they could put a post in the "Have you ever" forum.;:;rofl

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm sure the sheriff's department could rig up an ice house with some hidden cams to bait them in.....especially in areas that are having the most problems. Maybe checking the trap line could take too many man hours, I dunno.

mmanske

Founding Member
Founding Member
Access is good im not sure i would drive out tho under my house is about 12" i guess some people drive on that i just use my 4 wheeler. The thing that is weird about the house being broken into is that the window they went in was too small for an adult to climb through and there were adult and kid tracks around the house. I really hope some asshole didnt bust out the window and send his kid in to steal my stuff

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 96
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 57
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 33