20160213_190231.jpg

yummy

- - - Updated - - -

20160221_175149.jpg
this is tasty aswell

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ah man that ain't right,looks great next gen as I sit here nawin on baby carrots...ugh!

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_20160313_173135383.jpgSmoked up some wings and a pork roast yesterday, Roast was rubbed with tatonka dust and alpine season salt,
Wings where dusted with owens buffalo seasoning, 4 hours in the smoke then onto the grill to get the skins crispy

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I know this thread is old and some people have a hard time with that. With that said, I have a question about Buffalo wings. Surprisingly Walmart deli has some of the best bone in wings in Buffalo sauce i have had. What makes them so good is they are the smaller size wing that doesn't have the fat like the bigger wings you can buy like the Tyson Buffalo wings. I don't much care for the fatty wing compared to the deli wings that Walmart uses.
My question is what is your go to wings for making your own wings and are they a fatty wing?

BJL

Founding Member
Founding Member
My family like the ones from Costco. They are not fatty like some of the other ones.
Capture.JPG

Slappy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I know this thread is old and some people have a hard time with that. With that said, I have a question about Buffalo wings. Surprisingly Walmart deli has some of the best bone in wings in Buffalo sauce i have had. What makes them so good is they are the smaller size wing that doesn't have the fat like the bigger wings you can buy like the Tyson Buffalo wings. I don't much care for the fatty wing compared to the deli wings that Walmart uses.
My question is what is your go to wings for making your own wings and are they a fatty wing?
We either have very different tastes or very different Walmarts because the two times I tried their deli wings were disgusting.

Sam's club wings in the meat department are consistently good and cheap. I'm sure those Kirkland wings are great too.

measure-it

Founding Member
Founding Member
If you like good bleu cheese dressing for your wings or on your salad or for dipping, then try the Litehouse "Big Bleu".....bigger chunks and stronger flavor.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
We either have very different tastes or very different Walmarts because the two times I tried their deli wings were disgusting.

Sam's club wings in the meat department are consistently good and cheap. I'm sure those Kirkland wings are great too.
Perhaps I'm not as picky as some others, I just don't care for the bigger wing parts that have all that fat on them. I like to make extra and eat them cold

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ordered my tatonka dust from Owen's BBQ. Stuff is delish!

snow2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
My daughter called it butt cheese. 🥸
Oh youse guyz,old fashion chunky blue cheese loaded with garlic ( homemade of course) i tried a rootbeer marinate over night then splashed franks hot sauce on grill day...

60 degrees forcasted this weekend,this thread has me fire'd up

Charcoal with whatever wood i can find to smoke,apple,cherry,hickory it's all good.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 61
  • This month: 54
  • This month: 51
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37