What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
Vehicle Discussion
Buick Enclave/Chevy Traverse?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Retired Educator" data-source="post: 444704" data-attributes="member: 3373"><p>Owned a couple Traverses several years ago. Eventually went to the Enclave. Really liked the Enclave, quiet, smooth ride usually got about 24mpg on the highway. Then last summer Buick decided they didn't need small town dealers and made it very difficult to deal with.Yes I can drive to a larger town to buy an Enclave. I just don't operate along that line.</p><p></p><p>So my local dealer suggested I try the new Traverse. I was leary as I really did like my Enclaves better than the Traverse I previously owned. Surprise, surprise, Really like my Traverse. It's as quiet as my Enclaves and smooth riding. And I'm getting better mileage with the 4-cyl. Turbo. The only downfall is when you step on the gas pretty good it sounds like a 4-cyl. I'd have no problem buying another new model Traverse.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Retired Educator, post: 444704, member: 3373"] Owned a couple Traverses several years ago. Eventually went to the Enclave. Really liked the Enclave, quiet, smooth ride usually got about 24mpg on the highway. Then last summer Buick decided they didn't need small town dealers and made it very difficult to deal with.Yes I can drive to a larger town to buy an Enclave. I just don't operate along that line. So my local dealer suggested I try the new Traverse. I was leary as I really did like my Enclaves better than the Traverse I previously owned. Surprise, surprise, Really like my Traverse. It's as quiet as my Enclaves and smooth riding. And I'm getting better mileage with the 4-cyl. Turbo. The only downfall is when you step on the gas pretty good it sounds like a 4-cyl. I'd have no problem buying another new model Traverse. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
54 minutes ago
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Today at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Today at 4:48 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: Zogman
Today at 4:14 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Fritz the Cat
Today at 1:30 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Today at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Today at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 12:38 PM
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:37 AM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Today at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Today at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Today at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Today at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Today at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Yesterday at 11:19 AM
S
ISO - Brittany Pup
Latest: SLE
Yesterday at 10:48 AM
Plainsman, Prairie Ghost, …
Latest: 1bigfokker
Yesterday at 10:14 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 10:00 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
Vehicle Discussion
Buick Enclave/Chevy Traverse?
Top
Bottom