Carson Wentz to the Rams?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The rams have a good defense and a great running back, so I think that would help a rookie QB. I like Fisher as a coach. I think his focus is more on the defensive side, though.

I think a lot of teams were trying to trade with Cleveland. The owner of the Eagles was in Fargo a couple weeks ago and took
Wentz to Dinner. I thought they would trade up to get him, but apparently the Rams offer was better.

their defense is average and with losing a bunch of players on the back end will be worse this year

PTS
(13th)

YDS
(23rd)

PASS YDS
(23rd)

RUSH YDS
(20th)

(league rank

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was looking forward to being a Cowboys fan. Well, not really. Anyhow, good for Wentz. I'll root for his team, whomever it is. No loyalty to the MN Yikes. I live close enough to get a bad taste in my mouth from those blue plate hosers.

sbe2

Founding Member
Founding Member
The Rams lost quite a bit on the back end of that defense and their WR corps isnt exactly made up of a bunch of beasts either. The Rams have some potential to be a decent team with a QB but they need to get the WR's up to speed and improve their offensive line. Carson seems like a good kid and I hope that he does well but being in LA under that microscope as well as the added pressure of being the #1 pick knowing that the team that drafted you basically mortgaged their draft future to get you is going to be some pressure for sure.

I dont mind Jeff Fisher so much as a coach I just cant stand their defensive coordinator Greg Williams the man who started bounty gate and everything that followed. I actually kinda though cleveland could be ok mainly because if he can succeed there he would be basically a god their and I think that their new head coach would be good for him.

I wish Carson the absolute best and hope he succeeds and becomes everything everyone thinks he will but he will be under a huge microscope.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Untitled.jpg

pluckem

Founding Member
Founding Member
99% chance Wentz will be going #1. They would not have had to trade up that high to get Goff. They knew they had to get ahead of Cleveland to get Wentz. It will be a lot of pressure in the LA market, but hope for the best for the kid. Even as a Sioux fan you can't not route for the hometown boy.

Becaauuse??? You believe the media reports that the Browns prefer Wentz to Goff? Why would the Browns (picking #2) tell anyone what they planned to do?

Its crazy to think what the Rams gave up in this trade, in the 2016 and 2017 draft.

Neither Wentz or Goff is Andrew Luck. Neither of them are close to a sure thing at this point. How successful can they really be with the Rams when they will have basically given up any top talent support in the 2016 & 17 drafts.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93