CBD OIL

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You might wanna study up on that before you dig any deeper.
Perhaps you can post something with some Davey stamp of approval that will drive the cbd oil question home. Your argument is the same argument as usual only based on personal opinions which has no real world credibility. It's likes the covid thread all over again I post articles and you pick them apart with your life time professional experiences. Ugh
Again why must you dodge my questions I asked you about your dissatisfaction with big bad pharma?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well big pharma has made my life much easier to live and possibly millions of others. With everything in life it's all about taking everything into perspective when weighing the truth.
That’s the problem they make you dependent on it to live your life. They are looking for patients and not cures. I mean Purdue pharma made legalized heroin and convinced the medical community it’s not addictive.

risingsun

Founding Member
Founding Member
That’s the problem they make you dependent on it to live your life. They are looking for patients and not cures. I mean Purdue pharma made legalized heroin and convinced the medical community it’s not addictive.
Now we know why he has the issues he has.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Perhaps you can post something with some Davey stamp of approval that will drive the cbd oil question home. Your argument is the same argument as usual only based on personal opinions which has no real world credibility. It's likes the covid thread all over again I post articles and you pick them apart with your life time professional experiences. Ugh
Again why must you dodge my questions I asked you about your dissatisfaction with big bad pharma?

You do what you want and I'll do I want. I don't need Uncle Sam or anyone else telling us what we can or can't take for medicinal plants for my safety. My dissatisfaction with big pharma is that for years they have fought tooth and nail to keep CBD off the market because it threatens their profits. It's only been medicine for 5000 years.

Post credible information with studies and results and you'll be good . WTH is so hard to understand about that ? I'll call out your she said he said crap every time on this subject. You tried to blow smoke up my ass that lame article.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You do what you want and I'll do I want. I don't need Uncle Sam or anyone else telling us what we can or can't take for medicinal plants for my safety. My dissatisfaction with big pharma is that for years they have fought tooth and nail to keep CBD off the market because it threatens their profits. It's only been medicine for 5000 years.

Post credible information with studies and results and you'll be good . WTH is so hard to understand about that ? I'll call out your she said he said crap every time on this subject. You tried to blow smoke up my ass that lame article.
The problem is there isn't any credible evidence if there was we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are the one looking , not me. I decided I'm fine taking it based on what I know about it.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
You are the one looking , not me. I decided I'm fine taking it based on what I know about it.
The sad reality is many won't ever get to try cbd oil for pain because unfortunately it's not approved by the fda. And that's the hard facts to this thread lack of evidence that proves with certainty that cbd oil brand is what it says it is. I have never taken cbd oil since I'm aspercreme or bengay user for pain relief,

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do you research the meds your Dr. has prescribed to you before you decide if you are going to take it or not ? I do, It's actually a hobby of mine from 20 years ago when my wife started on some horrible meds. Most of that stuff is designed to make you comfortable while sending you off on a slow suicide mission. I'm not anti medical at all , I'm just aware of my surroundings in the medical world. And I do prescriptions that I'd hate to be without.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a reason why we have the food and drug administration, it's so companies that produce a product for humans is in fact what it does. Before the fda was formed there was all kinds of cbd oil types out there making all types of claims that were never actually true. I'm not saying cbd oil is actually quack medicine because I personally haven't taken it I'm only stating a fact on what cbd oil is lacking and that's human clinical trials. And hopefully we will continue to see and possibly share new studies that come out in the future. I'm keeping an open mind because I personally believe that mj is a miracle plant given to us by the lord.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a reason why we have the food and drug administration, it's so companies that produce a product for humans is in fact what it does. Before the fda was formed there was all kinds of cbd oil types out there making all types of claims that were never actually true. I'm not saying cbd oil is actually quack medicine because I personally haven't taken it I'm only stating a fact on what cbd oil is lacking and that's human clinical trials. And hopefully we will continue to see and possibly share new studies that come out in the future. I'm keeping an open mind because I personally believe that mj is a miracle plant given to us by the lord.

Then why do you need the FDA and big pharma to be involved ? I get what they do with modern medicine and I don't have a problem with that . They are spending my tax money trying to keep CBD away from me , That I do have a problem with.

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Then why do you need the FDA and big pharma to be involved ? I get what they do with modern medicine and I don't have a problem with that . They are spending my tax money trying to keep CBD away from me , That I do have a problem with.
My knees are killing me, burning and clicking when I move them wrong. Recommendation on CBD oil I can try?

Last edited:

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
My knees are killing me, burnning and clicking when I move them wrong. Recommendation on CBD oil I can try?
I'd probably try full spectrum oil , my wife puts it under her tongue and tries to hold off from swallowing for as long as she can. It's how it works best for her.
Big joints like knees and hips are tough. My hip is pretty bad some days and I rub topical on and take some drops but it doesn't seem to do much for that but It works on my neck when that goes out of kilter and helps on my hands and feet for neuropathy . My wife takes full spectrum oil under her tongue every morning and it seems to work for her. There was a thread a month ago or so where someone mentioned Liniment oil for knees, I know a horse guy that swears by that stuff , they use it on race horses all the time. If I find it I'll post it.

The stuff we get is from lazarus naturals , I looked at a lot of reviews and this brand seemed to have a lot of good results so we tried it and it seems to work as good or better than what others say about what they use . https://www.lazarusnaturals.com/

I posted a pic the topical that I use and just read the description , It's a muscle gel , now I see why doesn't do much for joint pain but works on my neck.

An interesting fact. I had the covid and about a year later the skin on 3 of my knuckles were real dry and nothing would hydrate them , I mentioned it to my Dr. during an appointment and he took one look and he said you have psoriasis . I dug around and see it's a post covid thing for some people. Anyway Dr. told me what to use and I used it for a good year and no change, I started using topical on it and within a week most of it was gone.

Fast-acting, long-lasting, and easy to apply—CBD Muscle Gel is thoughtfully formulated to provide maximum support. Functional ingredients like menthol and capsaicin team up with our high potency, full spectrum CBD to deliver sustained relief that goes the distance. Ease sore muscles, fight inflammation, and eliminate tension with targeted support—perfect for recovery from intense workouts and demanding days. CBD Muscle Gel is effective, quick to absorb, and made to work as hard as you do.
1712118759904.png

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
i need to try for myself before I can make an argument for or against cbd products. That's were ones own humility comes into play when I know that I am wrong in my presumption into something I have know personal experience in. All the good ones that I have been blessed to know are ones who practice in these principles of self reflection, so I will take your advice and try these products for myself before I make any more public comments on them.
Davey I ordered from the link you posted because I trust your opinion

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
i need to try for myself before I can make an argument for or against cbd products. That's were ones own humility comes into play when I know that I am wrong in my presumption into something I have know personal experience in. All the good ones that I have been blessed to know are ones who practice in these principles of self reflection, so I will take your advice and try these products for myself before I make any more public comments on them.
Davey I ordered from the link you posted because I trust your opinion
I make my dad CBD honey that really helps him with his arthritis and also grumpy old man syndrome. I can send you a sample if you want... He likes it alone or in tea. I sell to a few local people also...

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member

Umary Hyaluronic Acid --- try this stuff - get it on amazon. Make sure its the mexico version and not US​

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I tried all that CBD shit, none of it worked, total waste of money
Yes, I have $500 of experience. It was about as affective as rubbing mud on. I tried it on my knees = nothing. I tried it on my hands ( right thumb has loaded yo many magazines) and that = nothing. I tried it on my aching arms = nothing. I had tunnel carpet surgery and my arm pain left. Back pain and my knee caps that I still have after total knee replacement are bearable using Celocoxib. CBD = nothing every way I used it and all five brands I used, and with the different extraction methods I used. Placebos work for some people.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMO the CBD stuff --- you need to go the legalized states and get the good stuff. The good stuff worked maybe a few months or it was in my head that it worked.

Vitamin supplement mentioned above worked 1000X better. I figured on the weekends i did 3 hours casting in the morning, 1.5 evening, and then did a 9 holes of golf during the day. I got to the point i could barely move my shoulder muscles. Knees ache. It wasnt even fun to pull in a biggen. I learned in the fall of Umary and my life changed. Doesnt work for everyone is what i am told but it does for me. I dont take it every day either. I take it when the pain starts coming back - every 3 days.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm by no means an expert on the matter, heck I'm not even going to pretend I have any real knowledge about CBD. I just know that I have talked to people that take this or that and they say it works for them, good for them if it works. I have a buddy that got prescribed a low dose of CBD gummy for anxiety or something and he raved about how great it worked and helped him with this and that, well that probably lasted 1-2 weeks and he was back to being a wreck. There are times I wonder how much the power of persuasion plays a role in things

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14