Chad Doerman

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm angry that roughly a quintilliard % of my taxes will go towards housing and feeding this no good pos till he rots away in a jail cell when we could bury him tomorrow. This is a case where a nation wide mandatory death sentence would come in handy. An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.

The first couple minutes tell the story. I get sick to my stomach thinking about it.

Tinesdown

Established Member
I believe that u are angry about something that is bigger than u can handle. The whole system is corrupt they this country only prosecute rape murder or major drug dealers everyone else is minor to them.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Horrible that the kids were killed, but the idea that anyone who kills their young children ISNT mentally disturbed is hard for me to grasp...

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
People like this should just be hung immediately. Rope can be reused. Anyone that claims they are not responsible due to mental illness or insanity, well if you're that mentally ill that you do something like this you are beyond help and need to be removed from society permanently!

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
People like this should just be hung immediately. Rope can be reused. Anyone that claims they are not responsible due to mental illness or insanity, well if you're that mentally ill that you do something like this you are beyond help and need to be removed from society permanently!
Oh no, if you take them out that would take jobs away from the Psychologist, Therapist, Lawyers, Judges, Nut Hut Keepers,
Awww, screw it , ROPE the loser

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 86
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 43
  • This month: 39
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 25