Chix with Dix Olympix

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Social media = Fagbook

TV = Life Time

Who would have thought...............:D

You must go thru a lot of Klenex around Christmas.

The boys cat was run over, cripes I cant even talk about it now...

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
so we should probably just take them all males/females, x’s/y’s throw them all in the Olympic arena …too be fair(because that’s how we roll) every individual gets the same exact sized stick…whoever is left standing gets the medals…I’d probably watch that…

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Mr. R, there seems to always be a feel good story on Ellen to lift your spirits.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Was in Nashville for a Cattlemans convention/ Bunch of us were walking around down where all the honkey tonks are. A guy was standing there stopping everybody saying for $20 you could kick him in the nuts.

Watched a guy walk up and shell out $20. Hauled back and wham, lifted the guy off the ground and the fella just kind stood there. One of the guy who kicked hims buddy walked up and grabbed him in the crotch to see if he had nuts and swore he did..................

Meth is a hell of a pain killer apparently.

Every time we are cutting net wrap off the beaters of the manure spreaders I think things could be worse, I could be getting kicked in the nuts for a living.

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was in Nashville for a Cattlemans convention/ Bunch of us were walking around down where all the honkey tonks are. A guy was standing there stopping everybody saying for $20 you could kick him in the nuts.

Watched a guy walk up and shell out $20. Hauled back and wham, lifted the guy off the ground and the fella just kind stood there. One of the guy who kicked hims buddy walked up and grabbed him in the crotch to see if he had nuts and swore he did..................

Meth is a hell of a pain killer apparently.

Every time we are cutting net wrap off the beaters of the manure spreaders I think things could be worse, I could be getting kicked in the nuts for a living.

You guys need to watch your calendar better. If you were in Nashville this weekend for your convention you could go to the NHL All Star Game!

ps: Were either of my cousins Myron or Len there with you? I heard Myron had a run in with a heifer and came out on the losing end.

Steve.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 208
  • This month: 182
  • This month: 164
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 94