Chuck Norris was in Colorado?

KJS - ND

Founding Member
Founding Member
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mor...-it-with-his-bare-hands/ar-BBTcGmo?li=BBnba9I

A Colorado man was attacked by a mountain lion while running escaped with serious but non-lifethreatening injuries after he managed to kill the animal with his bare hands.

The unnamed man was running in Horsetooth Mountain Park, near Fort Collins, on Monday when a juvenile mountain lion attacked him from behind, according to Colorado Parks & Wildlife. The mountain lion bit the man’s face and wrist but he was able to fight back and kill it in self-defense, telling investigators that he suffocated the animal, according to The Coloradoan.

Authorities discovered the mountain lion’s body near where the man said the attack occurred and estimated that it could weigh more than 80 pounds.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
images

shorthairman

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Thats pretty dam impressive if you ask me. I've tried holding a house cat down for shots/medication and came away with scratches all over...couldn't imagine what an 80 lb wild feline would do...

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
He initiated the “people’s elbow” as his finishing move.

- - - Updated - - -

Follow up story: Jogger sentenced to life in prison after killing poor innocent cute kitty cat

- - - Updated - - -

MLLM Folks. Mountain Lion Lives Matter

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, that's very impressive. I can't imagine trying to choke out an 80 lb ball of muscle and teeth and claws. Especially when it finally got scared. Sheesh. Better have some Kevlar skivvies.

Bfishn

Founding Member
Founding Member
Impressive. I'm not sure how you suffocate a cat without getting shredded though.

Last edited:

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heres the deal if Chuck Norris was really there the cat would have just walked by his side. This guy was a mere mortal

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84