College Football is BACK

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can’t wait for the season to start. I’ve been dying to sit myself in front of the tv and watch football all weekend!

Bison vs Colorado on Thursday on ESPN, going to say a lot about each team

UND vs Iowa St. on Saturday on FS1, tough matchup for the Sioux but anything can happen. Langdon area standout Romfo starting at QB with Reeses Bowl Watchlist, New Rockford stand out WR Bo Belquist in his last season

NDSportsman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't wait myself, not sure what to expect in the NDS/CU game with all the changes from last season for the Bison. Would love to see Primetime get spanked but having my doubts. Bison lost a couple all-americans for the season already too. GO BISON!!!!

Jiffy

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Great...can't wait for the droves of delusional hairy cow fans wandering the area aimlessly.

screaming....WOOOOOOOOOOOO GO BISON!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

(just shoot me now and get it over with....)

;)

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
1724768910416.png

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great...can't wait for the droves of delusional hairy cow fans wandering the area aimlessly.

;)
As long as they don’t pee on public sidewalks we should be able to tolerate them

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can't wait myself, not sure what to expect in the NDS/CU game with all the changes from last season for the Bison. Would love to see Primetime get spanked but having my doubts. Bison lost a couple all-americans for the season already too. GO BISON!!!!
I don’t think that Bison defense is what it used to be. They won’t stop Sanders and theit other elite skill guys. NdSU isn’t built to win shoot outs!

Colorado covers -9.5
UND covers
SDSU wins
Take that parlay to the bank!

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member

;)
What's your address? ;)

Eatsleeptrap

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If it were not for the game of football and FFA, I would have been a serious problem child instead of just a problem child. Football is a great game to play, and more fun to watch, especially now days in slow motion as the really good players keep moving up from HS maybe to the NFL. A lot of FFA events are held at NDSU, so that turned into being a Bison fan. I also watch UND. Bubba Schweigert was a coach at several football camps I went to back in the 80's. One of the guys who didn't treat everyone like a retard. As much as I like to watch, you can't beat cutting firewood all day Saturday with the game or games on radio to listen to on breaks. Simple things.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 144
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 60
  • This month: 56
  • This month: 49
  • This month: 47
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 42