Columbia/NYPD

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
First off: There's no need to go in at night.

B: They're being set up for hamas propaganda with all the camera phones.

3: If I were CNYPD; I'd erect a fence around the campus, cut off water/power, process external agitators and provide three egress points for processing/deportation. If my demands weren't met; I'd let the monster eat itself; put more cops on transit/neighborhood duty,get fired and let the feds deal with it.

That is all.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well retardation always prevails:

They love their Media and are crawling through windows now: What a bunch of fucktards. We're in for MSNBC/CNN/hamas "brutality" and FOX heroics. FOX has been salivating (in the last few hours) for an unnecessary yet satisfying ass kicking.

They'll probably preempt "GG": No matter: I'll be watching "Skinwalker Ranch" on History.

That is all.

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
I see a post from you, I can almost bet money the words " retard" in some flavor will be used.
That is all.
He tries to be “weird” and “smart” just be an adult and use common sense.. unless that is to much to ask these days.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fricken a-holes start wrecking shit that we average citizens can pay for to repair.
Oh and don't forget students, "we will forgive your loans".

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Son of a buckness. One of my kids went to the Arts Insitute in Minneapolis. A total rip off. I inquired many times to see the financials. They refused to share because I wasn't my kid. Yes, but I am the one paying the bills dammit.

It was supposed to be for one year, but my daughter quit after eight months. Wasn't learning a damn thing and the instructor played youtube videos mostly.

After she quit they called and wanted to know my daughter's address. Hell ya, send the last of the bills here to my address. Total borrowed and owed. $40,000

I paid all the federal and co-signed loans. Don't suppose Biden is going to refund me?

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Son of a buckness. One of my kids went to the Arts Insitute in Minneapolis. A total rip off. I inquired many times to see the financials. They refused to share because I wasn't my kid. Yes, but I am the one paying the bills dammit.

It was supposed to be for one year, but my daughter quit after eight months. Wasn't learning a damn thing and the instructor played youtube videos mostly.

After she quit they called and wanted to know my daughter's address. Hell ya, send the last of the bills here to my address. Total borrowed and owed. $40,000

I paid all the federal and co-signed loans. Don't suppose Biden is going to refund me?
What was her job goal going to that school ?

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
Film.............useless. After that she went to school for criminal law and is working in Seattle covering many schools pulling in six figures. Safety at schools is a huge deal.

About 15 years ago the Arts Institute was all about culinary art or become a chef. More than one kid got took and now has a huge loan.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 181
  • This month: 158
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 68
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 64
  • This month: 59
  • This month: 57