Conceal carry holsters

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
While in Bismarck for a quick meeting with my sister on her way through, I had to head to Scheels, as here in Dickinson we don't have a store that sells kids baseball, and softball items, such as gloves, spikes, batting gloves, softball pants, and bats etc.

While the kids were gathering up their needed items, I moshed over to the gun dept and decided to purchase a new pistol. I picked up a S&W .40 conceal size, and an inside the belt holster. Today I am wearing a shirt to work that doesn't need to be tucked in and it fits nice, is not noticeable at all, and seems to work great. However if I was dressed like usual I have my shirt tucked in and just a pair of jeans, or casual pants on, meaning this would not work too well in the conceal situation.
I don't carry in the office, outside of today, so it is not needed during work times.
My question is how else would you guys pack a gun with a tucked in shirt? Do you carry it on your ankle, strapped to your chest area under your shirt? or what is the go to way to conceal without it around your waist?

Tikka280ai

Founding Member
Founding Member
Them 5.11 holster shirt gizmo's might be worth looking into. It's an undershirt with pockets to put your pistol in

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's 2016, people don't tuck in their shirts anymore bro.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's 2016, people don't tuck in their shirts anymore bro.

I even sometimes put a tie on, and clean undies.

I do not own the business I represent, but really don't have anyone watching over me either. Its a fine line I walk, its not easy being johnr.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg

Appendix carry, brah.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I seen a dude with a rattail the other day. I said "Hey brah....nice rattail."

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month