Concealed carry questions

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
i also have to wear shirts tucked in all of the time. but, i carry 95% of the time the last couple of years at work. its a kimber solo 9mm with a cloth pocket holster. the holster is pretty much worthless. but, it does perform two functions i guess. it sort of serves to disguise the outline of the gun so it doesn't look quite as obvious i am carrying. it also makes it sit in my pocket a little nicer. without it, it just feels like a hunk of steel that falls right to the bottom of the pocket. the cloth holster keeps in standing up in the "ready" position a bit better and more evenly distributed is the best i can describe it. i think i posted these before. i also think juan told me the solution to my problem was to just get a new job so i didn't have to dress like that anymore. i like the whistle idea better. lol.

20151229_124654.jpg

20151229_124802.jpg

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
correct you are wags, however it still needs to be pointed out. Just like stretch pants on a sloppy ass, you have to include it as, dimply fat ass in the insult, otherwise there might be room for misinterpretation.

Why is it a girl bigger than size 8 thinks that she can get away with stretch pants? I personally dig it, but that's just me, a sick, dimple chasing, skank loving, freak....:;:, its actually my pet peeve and I find it repulsing.

"sloppy ass" - made me lol

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I stay away from appendix carry in fear of shooting my pecker off. I also bite butt dimples.

Hookin8easy

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't carry as much as a person should but when I do it's a Springfield xds 9 in a "sticky" up front, wife had to have the micro solo carry kimber in .380 w factory Crimson

onpoint!

Established Member
Ruger LC9 in a IWB 'tuckable' soft leather glove. Wear dress shirts and remain concealed comfortably. It might take an extra few seconds to remove with the shirt tucked over it, but not nearly as long as those seconds and minutes and years, perhaps, filled with regret and wishing I would've had it available. If wearing heavier clothing/coat, I prefer my .45 S&W in a Bianchi IWB. i dont carry 100% of the time, just like I don't think about hunting or fishing 100% of the time. But it's close.

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the replying !!

Anybody that can carry should. I'm late to the party on concealed carry but I strongly believe we all should.

onpoint!

Established Member
Thanks for the replying !!

Anybody that can carry should. I'm late to the party on concealed carry but I strongly believe we all should.
Can't agree with this - many shouldn't. Even lots who do, shouldn't. If you're implying that all who are ready to shoulder the burden (legal, social, etc) AND first become proficient with the tool should carry - then we're on the same page. But it's my impression that too many folks first get the gun before considering the implications of deciding to fire it or committing to learn to use it proficiently (not suggesting this applies to anyone on this board). That scenario is very risky, at best, and could be downright dangerous - to them and the rest of us.
Yes, it's their 'right'. Doesn't mean they're ready to take it to that level, though.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Outside of my office building today a man was lying on the ground, his bicycle damaged under a car, and the old woman standing next to him trying to offer help. Had he been packing heat, he might have shot her in the face.

The ambulance finally did arrive and took him away, didn't seem like he was likely hurt, but you know that whole lawsuit thing is now a way to make a living.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Outside of my office building today a man was lying on the ground, his bicycle damaged under a car, and the old woman standing next to him trying to offer help. Had he been packing heat, he might have shot her in the face.

The ambulance finally did arrive and took him away, didn't seem like he was likely hurt, but you know that whole lawsuit thing is now a way to make a living.

Normally I agree with what you have to say, but I've read this three times and it still doesn't make sense. WTF does carrying have to do with anything? That makes as much sense as saying " he has a dick he might have done her on the hood". Really?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88