What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Contemplating a shop build
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Wall-eyes" data-source="post: 396852" data-attributes="member: 1902"><p>I built 42' x 66' knew county inspector max was 1,800 sq ft done deal. I did 2"x6" 12' side walls with vaulted custom rafters I do work for them special price all stick built 7 years ago. I did concrete floating slab. Got free forms to use from my cousin who is boss at company in town. I did all that with friends and son's help and then hired my union concrete bodies I paid them to help me pour it, float and finish plus big pad out front, I re-bared it all too. Got concrete from guy in New Salem, got deal on pump truck use twice grade concrete with fiber mesh, poured 6" thick floor 24" wide edge down 4 feet on back all due to grade in land. Bought all rest of package from Bismarck Lumber in Bismarck not junk from Menards or Lowes etc. good friend works there another plus special price again. I got good insulated garage doors form Midwest Doors of Bismarck paid them to hang them another plus do work for them too. I hired guy I know worked on side of his business he works for and I helped to frame it and put plywood on roof and sides. I sided it with LP smart side to match house and shingles. Hired a friend electrician to just basic wire had inspector check all, I do work for them too, easy pass on that all good. Than dad and I wired rest,. Son and I finished inside insulations than heavy plastic than sheetrock. Hired another guy who I knew works on side of his business he works for to tape and spray paint with good paint. Corrugated metal up 4' on bottom up and white flat metal on all ceiling. All for $72,000. In good ole days, now cost you 5 times that. Does help if have friends and can do some of it yourself and know people. Land scaped it all around too. Good luck crazy stupid now days</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Wall-eyes, post: 396852, member: 1902"] I built 42' x 66' knew county inspector max was 1,800 sq ft done deal. I did 2"x6" 12' side walls with vaulted custom rafters I do work for them special price all stick built 7 years ago. I did concrete floating slab. Got free forms to use from my cousin who is boss at company in town. I did all that with friends and son's help and then hired my union concrete bodies I paid them to help me pour it, float and finish plus big pad out front, I re-bared it all too. Got concrete from guy in New Salem, got deal on pump truck use twice grade concrete with fiber mesh, poured 6" thick floor 24" wide edge down 4 feet on back all due to grade in land. Bought all rest of package from Bismarck Lumber in Bismarck not junk from Menards or Lowes etc. good friend works there another plus special price again. I got good insulated garage doors form Midwest Doors of Bismarck paid them to hang them another plus do work for them too. I hired guy I know worked on side of his business he works for and I helped to frame it and put plywood on roof and sides. I sided it with LP smart side to match house and shingles. Hired a friend electrician to just basic wire had inspector check all, I do work for them too, easy pass on that all good. Than dad and I wired rest,. Son and I finished inside insulations than heavy plastic than sheetrock. Hired another guy who I knew works on side of his business he works for to tape and spray paint with good paint. Corrugated metal up 4' on bottom up and white flat metal on all ceiling. All for $72,000. In good ole days, now cost you 5 times that. Does help if have friends and can do some of it yourself and know people. Land scaped it all around too. Good luck crazy stupid now days [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
Today at 1:07 AM
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Contemplating a shop build
Top
Bottom