What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Contemplating a shop build
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Coyote Hunter" data-source="post: 484514" data-attributes="member: 486"><p>I built a 40x60 shop a couple of years ago. We added a bathroom. But I just did a 1,000-gallon holding tank that I will have pumped out when I pump my regular septic tank. We had the same issue as you... that we didn't have enough room for a separate drain field for the shop, so this was the easy answer. If you aren't washing vehicles in your shop, it will take a couple of years to fill it up.</p><p></p><p>Also, my shop is a 40x60 with 16ft sidewalls with a 16 ft x 40 ft loft. We did 4 ft frost walls/footings. A 40x26 ft concrete apron. Completely finished inside, it cost right around $225,000 in 2023-24.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Coyote Hunter, post: 484514, member: 486"] I built a 40x60 shop a couple of years ago. We added a bathroom. But I just did a 1,000-gallon holding tank that I will have pumped out when I pump my regular septic tank. We had the same issue as you... that we didn't have enough room for a separate drain field for the shop, so this was the easy answer. If you aren't washing vehicles in your shop, it will take a couple of years to fill it up. Also, my shop is a 40x60 with 16ft sidewalls with a 16 ft x 40 ft loft. We did 4 ft frost walls/footings. A 40x26 ft concrete apron. Completely finished inside, it cost right around $225,000 in 2023-24. [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Bone in Venison Chops??
Latest: Honkerslayr
25 minutes ago
L
NDSU to the FBS???
Latest: LBrandt
Yesterday at 11:24 PM
Pheasant opener # 57
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 10:39 PM
IDK: Serene/Creek Trout YT
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:47 PM
Are the Brits are friends?
Latest: svnmag
Yesterday at 8:11 PM
Generation X
Latest: lunkerslayer
Yesterday at 8:06 PM
Teachers
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 6:25 PM
M9 Moose
Latest: wslayer
Yesterday at 5:16 PM
C
Gasoline pump prices
Latest: camper
Yesterday at 4:48 PM
What happened to DB-2
Latest: Jiffy
Yesterday at 1:23 PM
M
M11 cow moose
Latest: Mhall92
Yesterday at 12:49 PM
ND suppressor laws update?
Latest: Kurtr
Yesterday at 12:38 PM
I HATE coyotes!!!!
Latest: Rowdie
Yesterday at 11:24 AM
M
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: measure-it
Yesterday at 10:49 AM
R
migration 26
Latest: riverview
Yesterday at 9:29 AM
This is very sad and wrong
Latest: Zogman
Yesterday at 7:00 AM
Braid To Braid
Latest: risingsun
Yesterday at 4:24 AM
Henry Garden Gun YT
Latest: svnmag
Friday at 7:46 PM
Interesting Look!!!!!
Latest: risingsun
Friday at 6:10 PM
Boys had a heck of a weekend
Latest: Yoby
Friday at 11:24 AM
Pronghorn
Latest: PAIN
Friday at 11:19 AM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Contemplating a shop build
Top
Bottom