Cosby - Guilty

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like he may be spending the rest of his years dressed in Orange. Quite the fall from his hey days of yesterday. Sounds like he was an habitual giver of drugs to unsuspecting females and finally got convicted. Going from Mr. All American Dad on the Cosby show to the slammer. Bye bye

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
06f22c521788550d1d5520c84e663df0.jpg

Retired Educator

★★★★★ Legendary Member
What he was thinking baffles me. Cannot understand the point of having sex with an unconscious woman. Might as well poke a hole in a watermelon. No sympathy from me other than feel bad that such a person was so revered at one time and now is just a pile of dirt. To make matters works at one time he was a person who seemed to be a conservative spokesman for young black Americans and their need to get a life and quit living off the government. Now he's the butt of crude jokes.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are among us like a fungus , It hurts when I think that I used to take him as a good role model.

Stan's Dad

★★★★★ Legendary Member
"yet another black man racially profiled and jailed" - More on this story later, CNN

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me thinks this entire deal is a sham,1st off after all these years where is the "proof" hell sneaky Bill Clinton left pecker tracks and got caught,these gals and many others going way back were trying to make it in hollywood doing whatever it takes to make it including sex which was/is the norm even today,ole Bill was an opprotunist as sad as it is.I'm sure we'll see more of this down the road.

Last edited:

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
snow, there's a difference between sleeping with someone to get a job and being roofied. Cosby was drugging women so they couldn't say no. Clinton, to my knowledge, never used drugs to get the women to sleep with him. Rather he just was a pig.

I like to think juries tend to make the right call 99.999% of the time. What I don't get is why it has taken so long for all these women to come forward. I'll probably never understand the fear and shame that keeps them from coming forward immediately after something like this happens to them, but that could just be my own personal lack of fear.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. the crude jokes are very deserved.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me thinks this entire deal is a sham,1st off after all these years where is the "proof" hell sneaky Bill Clinton left pecker tracks and got caught,these gals and many others going way back were trying to make it in hollywood doing whatever it takes to make it including sex which was/is the norm even today,ole Bill was an opprotunist as said as it is.I'm sure we'll see more of this down the road.

Me thinks you are wrong on this one Snow. Perhaps there were more than a few "willing" females that Bill did his thing with and was consensual. There appears to be more than a few that he had his way with where they were unwilling and also unable(being drugged) to stop it.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just can't understand how they can convict the guy w/o proof,its all here say except for the one he payed 3mill too in 2004,looking at these women today they'll all washed up old and battered.Anywho,agreed,quite the fall from grace for ole Billy Boy.

Davey Crockett

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if movie stars and high society people get special treatment in prison ? Like private room , special meals or if they are amongst the rest of the convicted criminals. I'd feel better knowing he might get the crap beat out of him and is in fear for his life.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 85
  • This month: 66
  • This month: 53
  • This month: 48
  • This month: 45
  • This month: 41
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 33
  • This month: 31