Crossbow?? What next.

wslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
ask your doctor....

I wonder if all the people who get pissed about crossbows also get pissed when they cannot park in handicapped parking spots...
ask your doctor....

I wonder if all the people who get pissed about crossbows also get pissed when they cannot park in handicapped parking spots...
Does surprise me at times what you see "hop" out of vehicles that are parked in the blue !

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
After all my neck and back surgeries i had to quit bow hunting and gun hunting all together. Really miss the bow hunting more than anything. Doc said try a cross bow and i said no i can't lay my head down on the stock after my last neck surgery so all out of options. I didn't like the sound of cross bow hunting anyways but if you can't do it any other way i am not against it for them.
Now i just carry the camera. Enjoy that more and more all the time.
Now if i can just get a darn good picture of Sasquatch!!!!!!!!! :;:rockit
I know this is an old thread, but have you thought about a crossbow with an atn scope on top? You can link the scope to say a phone or tablet and see the view through the scope by looking at your phone. I have a couple of those scopes, both an x-sight 4k and a thermal optic. I usually mount the thermal optic on a shooting stick and link it to my phone and use it for a scanner for coyotes. It's nice because you don't have to hold the darn thing up to your face all night long to scan, you can just sit and slowly turn the shooting stick and watch the image on your phone.

I know it's not an ideal way to hunt, but it could possibly get you behind a crossbow or rifle to harvest an animal. If you are ever in the stanley area and want to check out my setup let me know.

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I do not rifle hunt and with the torn rotary cup it's a crossbow or nothing.

Yes, i would prefer my Mathew compound but not in the picture anymore. db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 114
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73