Dillon

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
I’ve been binge watching Netflix. Shut the news off, it’s 90% fake, or at the minimum slanted anyway. I am happier.

The only thing on television that isn't fixed or fake is "all star wrestling!!!"

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Finally got together with oldest daughter's family for Christmas gifts.

Have not watch any news on the tv since the day after the election. Use to consume around 50% of our time.
Since then, we watch Gunsmoke and the Rifleman about 80% of the time.
Has been good, it just the only way i find out what is going on out there is on here or at the bar.

great db,I'm a big fan of gunsmoke as well,perfer the newer version's with festus tho,he has some good one liner's like "I was so mad I could smoke a pickel",as he talks funny,chester gets annoying yelling "Mr dillion" all the time,dillion is always in control ,never a protest or riot when he shoots a bad guy.Also been watching the old magnum P.I.,another old classic show comes on late at night.

Me thinks the dems putting a fence up around the capitol with the guard for security(5000 members) the worse is yet to come as if 19 executive orders weren't bad enough with open borders,shut down the pipeline and fossil fuel etc.the rats are parinoid what "we,the silent majority" might do as they continue to ruin our country and our way of life,now dipshit biden wants to push thru 1.9 trillion stimulus funds after Trump put the kibosh on 900 billion because of all the pork attached,like 10 million to pakistan for tranegender policy,whatever that means,goddamn fruit cakes.

So far our guns are safe but we might have issues with ammo,read the feds are considering a register for ammo purchases kinda like the FFL requirement to purchase legal firearms as if factory ammo isn't hard enough to come by these days anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Last Saturday wife and i went up to Devils Lake to see results of fishing tournament.

Went to Proz for supper. No more than sat down and guy from twin cities came up and wanted picture of my t-shirt (Gunsmoke). Said friend was a huge fan of the show.

After eating went to Ray's bar. Order old mill and then a young lady (nice looking) came up and started trying to take my t-shirt off. Said she wanted it and in fact i had to fight her off. Got a scratch or two to show. She then settle for a picture on her phone. Right behind her another younger lady took a picture. In short order two more ladies came, rub my stomach and took pictures.

So for you old guys. Not sure if it was the old mill as few of us drink it or the t-shirt but if you want a lady tearing at your body with your wife at your side you need to order an old mill. db

NRA letter said tax of $200 per register rifle after one registers all their guns and then $5/box for ammo every year. Cold day in hell but scare few of us will stand up to it. db

- - - Updated - - -

At walmart when I bought bullets had to give name for paper. Other stores did not ask. Db

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84