Egg Strangeness

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
This gave me bigger chills than the China Virus. For sure.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
There is a thread on all the food processing plants that have burned down since Biden has been in office and it's scary svn

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
They have become so bold that they are telling us what they are gonna do before they do it and we still do nothing. Bill Gates said “that there WILL be a global pandemic in the next ten years”. He said this a few years before Covid. How in the hell can you possibly predict something like this? Simple. You can’t unless you know something.

Then he said “ with the use of vaccines we can bring down the world’s population by %15”. I thought vaccines are meant to save lives, not take them. Interesting thing to say and not a single person has questioned him on these things.

When asked “Wont global shutdowns cripple the world’s economy”. A huge smile rolls across his face and he’s literally beaming at the thought of it. But hey imma conspiracy theorist

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sum1 we haven't always seen eye to eye here but I see we have more in common when shit really starts to hit the fan, people need to suffer including my self before we can demand answers. That's is the human races biggest achilles heel when it comes to change we need some major catastrophic event to shake us into change. Americans want to believe that we are a country of peoples who can tolerate and except minor interruptions in our daily lives as long as the government will leave us alone, we do this by giving our government atleast 30 percent of our paychecks just so they can leave us alone so we can watch out TV shows or complain on our favorite websites without repercussions. The government used the coof to see how many people would be willing to give up their freedoms and live at home on a government paycheck heck even the self employed got a free hand out to stay home and keep our mouths shut. 80% of the united states said yes I will bend a knee and take an experimental drug that was only produced in 3 months, people are willing to sacrifice until it's too late then we must suffer before we ask for change. Being prepared is all we can hope for in this world as well as the next

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hmmm,brought this issue up last year with local Minnesota farmers, they laughed off these processing plant fires as business as usual,then I pointed out two destroyed plants were hit by small single engine aircraft....I was accused of wearing a tin foil hat and a conspicuous....

Good to see this issue alive and well....now what?

db-2

★★★★★ Legendary Member
At 10 pm siting in a bar in a town new to me (Ashley Mn.). I asked the barkeep for tin foil. Told those there the satellite will soon come over.

Went to another bar in town. My sister-in-law there said a lady was in that bar telling the story to others about a guy asking for tin foil in the other bar and putting it under his skull rag. I said imagine that. Must be something to that. Made for another memory. db

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
At 10 pm siting in a bar in a town new to me (Ashley Mn.). I asked the barkeep for tin foil. Told those there the satellite will soon come over.

Went to another bar in town. My sister-in-law there said a lady was in that bar telling the story to others about a guy asking for tin foil in the other bar and putting it under his skull rag. I said imagine that. Must be something to that. Made for another memory. db
Ashley Minnesota known for local gals flashing titties

BrokenBackJack

Founding Member
Founding Member
They have become so bold that they are telling us what they are gonna do before they do it and we still do nothing. Bill Gates said “that there WILL be a global pandemic in the next ten years”. He said this a few years before Covid. How in the hell can you possibly predict something like this? Simple. You can’t unless you know something.

Then he said “ with the use of vaccines we can bring down the world’s population by %15”. I thought vaccines are meant to save lives, not take them. Interesting thing to say and not a single person has questioned him on these things.

When asked “Wont global shutdowns cripple the world’s economy”. A huge smile rolls across his face and he’s literally beaming at the thought of it. But hey imma conspiracy theorist
1675177351113.png

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Being called a "Prepper" a couple years ago was an insult. Today it's a life goal. HMMM!! Electric grids going down due to simple gunfire and the Texas power debacle and freeze up is all but forgotten. HMMM!! 50% of the cattle herds were sold two years ago in the upper Midwest and then last year in Texas and Oklahoma. HMMM!! Almost 53 million poultry killed in the last year. HMMM!! Biden and the worlds elites all say there will be food shortages. HMMM!! The best line in the video was this...."Food, Water, and Power. The rest is just noise." If you lack any of those for more than 3 days, you have some real problems on your hands. Oh well, let the sleeping dogs (sheeple) lie I guess. Carry On!!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Being called a "Prepper" a couple years ago was an insult. Today it's a life goal. HMMM!! Electric grids going down due to simple gunfire and the Texas power debacle and freeze up is all but forgotten. HMMM!! 50% of the cattle herds were sold two years ago in the upper Midwest and then last year in Texas and Oklahoma. HMMM!! Almost 53 million poultry killed in the last year. HMMM!! Biden and the worlds elites all say there will be food shortages. HMMM!! The best line in the video was this...."Food, Water, and Power. The rest is just noise." If you lack any of those for more than 3 days, you have some real problems on your hands. Oh well, let the sleeping dogs (sheeple) lie I guess. Carry On!!
The number of folks who truly comprehend how essential CLEAN/POTABLE water is, is really really small. Complete lack of water will kill you pretty doggone fast. Lack of CLEAN water will kill you more slowly with much more agony.

Regarding chickens, a whole bunch were killed, so more eggs will have to be hatched to replace them, less eggs on the shelf means more $$/egg.

The increase in beef HAD to come, the drought through the S and SW has caused giant sell-offs which artificially keeps prices low. Moisture will have folks re-building herds, which, much like the egg thing, will keep slaughter cattle off the market.

Commodities of all sorts have Boom/Bust cycles in the normalist of times. Market manipulations make for dangerouser roller-coasters.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
What about the feed and egg production?...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 74
  • This month: 52
  • This month: 50
  • This month: 44
  • This month: 37
  • This month: 34
  • This month: 32
  • This month: 31
  • This month: 31