Electronic Predator Calls?

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where is the best place to download some predator calling sequences that are effective on coyotes? I have a bluetooth speaker Im going to try to use to call in some yotes this winter hopefully...

I did find some PAY calls, but I swear there used to be a ton of free sequences available, but I havent looked for a good decade or so and just wondering if anyone has tips where to find them now.

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://predatoruniversity.store/

I've purchased some from this site. not real cheap, but if you only want a couple it won't hurt too much. They are good quality sounds.
Yeah I saw that site, but I swear there were sites in the past where you could download, dozens if not hundreds of recorded calls for free... everyone wants $$$ for stuff now tho

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Always wondered what kind of reaction you would get out of fox or yote with a Rooster chicken crowing sound. I remember some people that lived right next to the government pasture tried to raise a bunch of chickens and just let them run in the farmyard The hills around were white with feathers in a short time. LB

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I saw that site, but I swear there were sites in the past where you could download, dozens if not hundreds of recorded calls for free... everyone wants $$$ for stuff now tho
I would like a bar of soap please. Also free shipping. Thx u da best

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I too seem to remember finding a bunch of free files on the web a number of years ago, but haven't looked now for maybe 10 years.

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since I now live in the country, will they come close enough to the deck if I just run a speaker out of my house? I hear and see them and I live right on the edge of a P-dog town.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since I now live in the country, will they come close enough to the deck if I just run a speaker out of my house? I hear and see them and I live right on the edge of a P-dog town.
Don't do that. That's how coyotes get educated and become impossible to call. Walk out to the edge of the town minding the wind, play some p-dog distress and get some.

Last edited:

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
My house sits on the edge of the town. I thought about just calling them with a speaker from my house. I had Pdogs tunneling next to my piers before we set the house.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
we moved out to the country late last year. We have 2 bigger dogs and I have recently found coyote shit no more than 10 steps from the front door. They don't give a shit about houses.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 154
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88