Epstein....

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have met and hung around tons of people, being a life long salesman one meets hundreds of people, and sometimes the guy you think kicks ass after time you realize he is a shit bag. Nothing odd about any of this scenario.
Guys I liked over the years, then come to find out they run around on their wives, or steal from the company, etc.

This is post #42, this is defending Trump?

And you know lunk is intellectually above us all, so there is that too....haha
I will rather be a smart-ass from time to time then a dumbass all the time. Being able to ignore has been so beneficial to me and my overall health. I don't care what the naysayers say about me, I believe I'm on the right path and have done enough research to be well informed as to who I should follow. If trump was a part of anything nefarious in his 77 years so far the most vetted man in American history, they would have it.
As far as the information that is being released is mostly documents that were used in the court proceedings of Giselle trial. Since the doj closed the case on Epstein, all that has been sealed as classified information. The amount of information they took from Jeff when he was arrested the first time was boxes of hard drives, cd rom/ DVD l, and albums of pictures. All that information is most likely sitting in the same vault as the jan 6 committee depositions, jfk papers, and hunter biden laptop. It's a good thing Trump has the goods on the dirty doj with the paperwork which is the official unredacted papers of the Russia Russia Russia, the wiretaps of the obozo administration, even the stuff on operation mockingbird. There has been articles that most people have not heard of because the left doesn't want you to know and yes its speculation since they never found it when they raided Mar lar go, but those inside the pentagon have all said that trump asked for those documents before he left and they were never returned.

Ruttin

Founding Member
Founding Member
1000017133.png

Ragnar

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do any of you Trump haters really believe that if he was on the list in any way that implicated him the list would have been released as soon as it was received and Trump would already be indicted, tried and hung? The reason the list has been held so long is that it does not implicate Trump. The facts are that Trump did fly on the plane from Florida to New York - never to the Island - and when he caught on to Epstein, he banned him from Mar-Largo. Hate on Trump all you want, just don't lie to support your position.

Freedom

★★ Legendary Member
Trump being on the list or not has little effect on the timeliness of it being released. The people on the list have the money to drag this out as long as possible. It's a miracle we've been able to see the info released so far. It's just more proof there will never be any accountability.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 42
  • This month: 30
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 28
  • This month: 26
  • This month: 16
  • This month: 14