What's new
Forums
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Pics
Videos
Fishing Reports
Classifieds
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Members
Resources
Whopper Club
Politics
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Forums
General
General Discussion
Facial Recognition Software &
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="SDMF" data-source="post: 498346" data-attributes="member: 412"><p>There's already covers and chem sprays that make it difficult for cameras to read your car's plate. I wonder if there will be windshield/side/rear window treatments that do the same without being basically a tint/blackout type of thing?</p><p></p><p>I refuse to do the "blackout" window treatments that are so dark nobody can see in. I find them dangerous at intersections when other driver's have them and I can't see any action/reaction on their part to know if they're going to stop for a stop sign, yield when they should etc. I refuse to be "That guy" adding to potential confusion on the road, especially in "traffic areas" where not being able to see the other driver = less margin of safety/error.</p><p></p><p>Plus, those super dark window treatments rob you of 20Min + low-light game spotting at the best times of the day if it happens to be too cold to roll them down......</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="SDMF, post: 498346, member: 412"] There's already covers and chem sprays that make it difficult for cameras to read your car's plate. I wonder if there will be windshield/side/rear window treatments that do the same without being basically a tint/blackout type of thing? I refuse to do the "blackout" window treatments that are so dark nobody can see in. I find them dangerous at intersections when other driver's have them and I can't see any action/reaction on their part to know if they're going to stop for a stop sign, yield when they should etc. I refuse to be "That guy" adding to potential confusion on the road, especially in "traffic areas" where not being able to see the other driver = less margin of safety/error. Plus, those super dark window treatments rob you of 20Min + low-light game spotting at the best times of the day if it happens to be too cold to roll them down...... [/QUOTE]
Verification
What is the most common fish caught on this site?
Post reply
Recent Posts
Generation X
Latest: KDM
A moment ago
Howdy All!
Latest: finnpike89
6 minutes ago
G
Scheels Bismarck
Latest: Griz
13 minutes ago
Left Hand Remington Stocks
Latest: finnpike89
20 minutes ago
Twins
Latest: Rowdie
29 minutes ago
RAY AREA
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 4:52 PM
Metal roof or shingles?
Latest: Kurtr
Today at 4:42 PM
Pine Wilt
Latest: BrokenBackJack
Today at 4:32 PM
Steak Knives?
Latest: veraledger
Today at 4:31 PM
Mandan Data center pushback
Latest: RyanN
Today at 2:02 PM
Oriska Rest Area Opens
Latest: abeheron76
Today at 1:00 PM
ND adventure.
Latest: guywhofishes
Today at 12:44 PM
Facial Recognition Software &
Latest: johnr
Today at 11:36 AM
RR
Red River 9-2-26
Latest: greymantle93
Today at 11:25 AM
NFL News (Vikings)
Latest: Colt45
Today at 9:47 AM
EHD is back..AGAIN!
Latest: Allen Gamble
Today at 9:39 AM
new reel for all around use?
Latest: adustymagpie
Today at 9:11 AM
from Wyoming old guy
Latest: cobalt_badger
Today at 8:09 AM
Coyote warning
Latest: Zogman
Today at 6:36 AM
Sale
6.5 Creed Barrel - Savage
Latest: adustymagpie
Today at 4:56 AM
P
Food porn
Latest: Prairie Doggin'
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Friends of NDA
Forums
General
General Discussion
Facial Recognition Software &
Top
Bottom