Fallen Brother Memorial Fund

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Done............ getting real close to the goal!

Rut2much

Founding Member
Founding Member
Done
(I accidentally posted this in the other thread and you can go ahead and delete that one if you would?)

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Great job everyone. You are an amazing community!

Since not everyone frequents the site every day, I will leave this open until the end of the week.

Thanks again to all that were able to contribute.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow, we've tripled the original goal! I know whatever we are able to give Sherry won't bring Allan back but hopefully it will help ease some of lifes stresses while she grieves the loss of him.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
This will go to Sherry along with the donations.
IMG_1198.jpg

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everyone I can't thank you enough for the kind words you have for my husband. He truly was the best man there was and the most passionate about his outdoor life. I can't begin to tell you how heart broken and how difficult it is for me to want to continue my life with out the love of my life beside me. We were meant for each other and I am going to try my best to stick around as badly as I want to rejoin him. I am going to honor him in hunting and slaying those bucks as the way he taught me. I will forever be his mrs sitzer and I can't wait to be with him again. It's honestly the hardest thing to lose your soul mate specially when we didn't have much Time together but I loved that man more than life it's self. He is my everything in the whole world Thank you again everyone for the support and understanding. Allan forever lives on in me.

My condolences for your loss. your words about your husband are very very nice. I wish you all of the best dealing with this difficult time.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
BUMP! Looks like this generated nearly $3,500 so far! What an outpouring. I hope this, along with the cross and letter, help bring some solace to Allan's widow.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was wondering about an update in regards to the cross you sent allans wife

I never head from her about it and I didn't feel right reaching out to ask about it. Having lost family members in the past I know that sometimes poking the bear just brings back all of their emotions so I didn't want to cause any unrest for her.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ok it would of been nice to hear how the family liked the cross I wasn't talking about other then the cross. That sucks I guess only God know for sure the answer anyways nice work on the cross and for those who gave.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 191
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 146
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 117
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88