Fallen Brother Memorial Fund

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
https://www.gofundme.com/nda-allan-sitzer-memorial-fund

A number of the members have asked to put something together to give something to Allan's (arrowdem's) family. I am in complete agreement. He was always an amazing member here, and he was one of our own. A true outdoorsman. Dockslayer100 has offered to put together a nice letter written by him, but from our whole community. Nxtgeneration (a woodworker), has offered to build a beautiful cross to send with the package. I have created a gofundme (linked above), for any that would be willing to make a monetary donation. Even if we can help cover funeral costs. These things can be expensive. I hope everyone will consider helping out. Helping to give a little relief to the family, in addition to showing them how far his reach truly was.

Thank you.

Link to thread of condolences: http://nodakangler.com/forums/showthread.php?10000-RIP-fellow-NDAer

Last edited:

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Done V. Any outdoors members who pass from now until eternity will be remember by my go fund me contribution.

BRK

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Great cause here gentlemen. At the age of 32 currently i can't imagine how his family would handle this. My thoughts are with them.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, I'm thinking about putting a saying on it via wood burning (see avitar for example). Any and all ideas are welcome.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
He was a die hard vikings and und Sioux fan. So NDA-vikes-and Indian head

- - - Updated - - -

Good man, lunk.

Thanks V it's only right he was a good man he treated everyone with respect and if he was wrong or offended he said so. Top notch:;:thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

Ps would someone post this go fund me link on fbo please they have the right to contribute if they want

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Agreed, if someone has a contact on FBO. The more it is shared the better.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also, I'm thinking about putting a saying on it via wood burning (see avitar for example). Any and all ideas are welcome.

For what was contributed from the generous man I suggest a couple arrows. In my head I see more old school almost stick and flint/two blade.

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for putting this together V. Hope to see us more than double the goal. Pretty cool to see the Nodak "family" taking care of one of their own. Never had the pleasure of knowing him but always loved reading his posts and learning from his insight.

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
Everyone I can't thank you enough for the kind words you have for my husband. He truly was the best man there was and the most passionate about his outdoor life. I can't begin to tell you how heart broken and how difficult it is for me to want to continue my life with out the love of my life beside me. We were meant for each other and I am going to try my best to stick around as badly as I want to rejoin him. I am going to honor him in hunting and slaying those bucks as the way he taught me. I will forever be his mrs sitzer and I can't wait to be with him again. It's honestly the hardest thing to lose your soul mate specially when we didn't have much Time together but I loved that man more than life it's self. He is my everything in the whole world Thank you again everyone for the support and understanding. Allan forever lives on in me.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Everyone I can't thank you enough for the kind words you have for my husband. He truly was the best man there was and the most passionate about his outdoor life. I can't begin to tell you how heart broken and how difficult it is for me to want to continue my life with out the love of my life beside me. We were meant for each other and I am going to try my best to stick around as badly as I want to rejoin him. I am going to honor him in hunting and slaying those bucks as the way he taught me. I will forever be his mrs sitzer and I can't wait to be with him again. It's honestly the hardest thing to lose your soul mate specially when we didn't have much Time together but I loved that man more than life it's self. He is my everything in the whole world Thank you again everyone for the support and understanding. Allan forever lives on in me.

Stay strong. You always have friends here at NDA.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
“Grief is the price we pay for love.” may you find happiness again one day...it's only through time can we heal and find love again. God bless you

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I have increased the goal to $2500. I think we can pull it off for these folks. Everyone chip in if you can. Thank you.

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member

Sincerest condolences from our family to yours.

Well done fellas.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93