Fish Smell

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Cow crap. If it keeps you from licking your lips should take that fish smell away.

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If there's any doubt in my mind I just take her in the shower and scrub her up real good before hand. If you can't lick your fingers when your done you're doing it wrong. :cool:

wby257

Founding Member
Founding Member
Toothpaste works the best on any kind of smell. Works great on fish and onions.

HolePuncher

I use the high endurance body wash you smell great after words the woman loves it. Works pretty good on oil and grease to.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Which words do you use on the woman? I'm always up for knowing more things.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
OOOOOOOOOOO...that smell...can you smell that smell......ooooooooooooooo smell fish around yoooouuuuuu ooo ooo that smell.....

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
for a good laugh, language warning.

- - - Updated - - -

SVNMAG responds with songs, I like stand up clips.

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
[h=2]The cause of the stink[/h]Fishes smell because of a natural process of decay. Bacterial enzymes attack the flesh of the fish. This triggers an oxidation reduction reaction. The muscle of the fish contain a substance called trimethylamine oxide (TMAO) which is broken down by decomposition. The result is trimethylamine and dimethylamine. The mixing of these two amines results in that characteristic fishy smell. In fact, it is the presence of trimethylamine that is used as an indicator of how fresh a fish is.

and...
http://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/518-vaginal-odor

...The vagina tends to be acidic, and when semen enters the vaginal cavity, it can change the pH. "That changes [the environment] and releases something called amines, which give off a fishy odor."

Yep, bet you didn't want to know that.

CAH

Founding Member
Founding Member
There was this blind guy walking down the street with his cane. When all of a sudden he walks by a fish market. He stops and takes a big sniff in and replies.... Good morning ladies!!!

Apres

Founding Member
Founding Member
I personally let it linger. Just a quick swish in some water to get crusty bits off. It keeps the wife at arm's reach, I find I have more "free" time to myself to get stuff I want done.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've never been bothered by the fresh-fish smell from fishing. However, yesterday my dog rolled in something that smelled like week-old rotted fish stuffed in a diaper full of Indian food. I washed him with the usual skunk-smell remedy and then again with regular dog shampoo. He still stinks a bit. My hands were pretty nasty too. Mint toothpaste took most of it off -- an old trick from growing up on a hog farm.

bigv

Founding Member
Founding Member
reminds me of the 'ol saying...there's only 2 things that smell like fish, and one of them is fish!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 27
  • This month: 18
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 14
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 12
  • This month: 11
  • This month: 10
  • This month: 8