Fishidy.com

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I thought I would share my expeirince with Fishidy.com when I went ice fishing the winter.
Some of the green ones are mine and the yellow are members, the areas that I used is mostly Devils Lake, but can be used for all of the United States waterways if you want to. First one is Lake Audubon

zander2.jpg

image.jpg

11148695_10152925080157078_1894188384904746322_n.jpg

One of my spots which is a dug out
Mosquito-bite.jpg

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
IMG_9224.jpg
I think you have to sign up for a membership and create a profile to use these features. I like being able to share but now I can share with only people I follow and they can share with me.

LukeLuke

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'll gve this a whirl Lunker. I think I'll like it better in the ice fishing realm.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishidy just changed the game again in the mobile Web app with their partnership with Navionics, now the big lake in the west has contours now. :crazythumb:

RustyTackleBox

Founding Member
Founding Member
the issue with navionics and sak or any lake that the level varies is that you cannot adjust your offset to compensate for it AND sak was mapped at a very low level and did not get any of the elevation data for what was then an island and is now currently just a couple feet under water and 2 years ago 13 feet under water... even after all the issues I've had with humminbird customer service, their mapping and map chips are the best I've seen... I don't know what garmin has, being they got most of their reputation based on gps and mapping they should have some killer maps... I would assume that since you are on DL you would want something like the humminbird maps because they took into account land above the high water marks and mapped it too which allows you to adjust up or down depending on the depth you see that day... navioncis does give you a good idea of what is down there (better than flying blind).

I guess what I am getting at is, you get an OK map from navionics but if you want the detail and know "hey if I move 15' feet in said direction, I will run into a rock pile or a point" then you are going to really want better maps and you want them to have 1' contours, hell if I could get 6" contours thats what I would be after

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74