johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am johnr from Dickinson.
Sometimes I go by just john

You

Founding Member
Founding Member
YOU, given most people on here are from FBO I perhaps wrongly assumed people would know from over there. But for YOUR benefit, my name is Gabe Thompson and I am from the great little town of Antler (which will likely not become the next "Pioneer Little Europe") .

I made no effort to conceal who I was on FBO listing my name and home town on several occassions, nor will I here.

Oh, and the "boy scout values" you sarcastically reference have changed abit.;)

neato! my name is yurikovicini orlovonel uznemiravanje, but i too will continue to go by my initials and from here on out assume everyone has ran into this thread where i mentioned my name. i can now join club gst, and start chastising those who don't spell out who they are...everytime they post :D all the wile claiming i do absolutely nothing to mask who i am!

even though i will not be using my full name as my forum name, i will now start telling others they sure as heck should be and that i (basically) do!

seems legit.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
When is this site going to quit bashing Fishingbuddy? I get the site is down in many aspects. It has changed a lot and many good people have left. What FBO created was this entire group of guys that are now on NDA. Without FBO this wouldn't be possible. I get the MOD's screwed up and things changed. Life goes on. What NDA should do is quit nitpicking and bashing fishingbuddy.com. Its has been long enough since NDA opened its "doors", so can we stop the bitching about FBO and how their ship is sinking? I never visit but maybe check on it once a day, but if it were not for that site I wouldn't have met some life long friends. So I will always have that bit of respect for it. Anyways, carryon....

Big J

OK Toby

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
neato! my name is yurikovicini orlovonel uznemiravanje, but i too will continue to go by my initials and from here on out assume everyone has ran into this thread where i mentioned my name. i can now join club gst, and start chastising those who don't spell out who they are...everytime they post :D all the wile claiming i do absolutely nothing to mask who i am!

even though i will not be using my full name as my forum name, i will now start telling others they sure as heck should be and that i (basically) do!

seems legit.

Holy crap man, can;t blame you for going by YOU. 1st grade musta been tough.

Fitting all that on a jersey in high school likely wasn;t easy either. Bet the announcers at the games had a tough time. "Johnson passes the ball to Uzenemiravinje, Uzenemiravinje drops the ball into Hall, back out to Uzenemiravinje,Uzenemiravinje shoots and scoooores".

Must be eastern European eh? Those people are kinda wound tight. Perhaps a good shot of vodka would lighten your mood.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Gst you live close to Canada eh? Sorry can't get the smiley face to work on the phone.

Ya sure. got relatives up nord, friends up nord too eh. :)

There was a selfie video floating around of a guy from up in the bush that trapped that was pretty funny. One was of him catching northerns in a crick. Talked exactly like the friends we have up there.

The Silver Bye Bye

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
GST, u dumbass. U couldn't just stay over on FBO. No one here wants to hear ur stupid shit, let alone read ur damn 5 paragraphers and soon too be 5 pagers. Are u that much of a phukin loser. Go away, go away, far far away. Now instead of ur week ass response u dip shit, answer this. What's the difference between this site and FBO in less than one paragraph?

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
GST, u dumbass. U couldn't just stay over on FBO. No one here wants to hear ur stupid shit, let alone read ur damn 5 paragraphers and soon too be 5 pagers. Are u that much of a phukin loser. Go away, go away, far far away. Now instead of ur week ass response u dip shit, answer this. What's the difference between this site and FBO in less than one paragraph?

One difference between this site and FBO is this site has the reputation factor so when certain posts(like the one above) goes above and beyond then we are able curtail it. Like many others have said, if you don't like a certain topic or certain poster then ignore said post or poster. Just my $.02.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
Holy..that escalated quickly. :)

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member

Guess if I ask questions I should answer them. ;) How about two words.

Better moderators.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member

If only people were smart enough to either scroll past it or not click the thread you know contains the stuff that makes said pea brains hurt.

#quitbeingawhinybitch

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67