fishing buddy commercial

Bacon

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just miss Quincy. With the rep system over here, I doubt it will ever turn into the poop show the other place did. We as a collective can determine if someone is out of hand for extended periods of time and negative rep them out of here.

gst

Banned
Founding Member
Founding Member
I am crying? It was more of a statement and a bit of my opinion. My apologies to you sir.

Others are simply sharing their "opinion" regarding what is happening on FBO.

Prior to the blow up over on FBO you had a handful of people whining about others "opinions" or topics they wanted to discuss. People seemed unable to understand the concept of if you do not want to read about a particular subject or those peoples opinions, just don;t click on the topic. (not clicking on a topic seems to work here as well)

So the mods started trying to control who and what was being said. Add in a fair bit of hypocrisy, disingenuous statements and claims, outright lies, people behind the scenes whining thru pms to the mods... and the rest is as they say, history.

If you have to take out an ad to get people to come to what was a well established site with thousands of views a day, apparently those "thousands" of people waiting to come back once the site was "fixed" didn;t show up.

Wonder how long before it is for sale.

Just my "opinion".

*disclaimer: note the word "you" used in the above post does in no way specifically identify YOU or any one else in particular

- - - Updated - - -

I just miss Quincy. With the rep system over here, I doubt it will ever turn into the poop show the other place did. We as a collective can determine if someone is out of hand for extended periods of time and negative rep them out of here.

Speaking of that rep thingy. I think that anony..................ah heck never mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeesh, now "bad rep" for a light hearted sarcastic joke about...............ah some people are wound a little to tight.

Guess I forgot this. :;: or this ::: or maybe this ;)

To the whiner, I would "go fishing" but rained out of baling and a little too much to do, taking a break before heading down ot watch the kid in the State Fair ranch rodeo. Not much of a summer fisherman anyways (like the hard water when I have more time) so I really don;t have much to contribute to the "hot box" thread, "lead core line" or the "fishing reports" threads. Don;t shoot semi auto shotguns or like hunting geese when it is 80 degrees so not much to post in the few "hunting or fishing threads" currently being discussed as you demanded.

So thanks for the advice, it just won;t work too well for me.

I wonder, did you leave bad rep for the fellas talking about the UND name, the Loch Ness Monster, the booby thread or that Makaly Caulkin video thingy what ever the hell that was. ;:;boohoo

Last edited:

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Others are simply sharing their "opinion" regarding what is happening on FBO.

Prior to the blow up over on FBO you had a handful of people whining about others "opinions" or topics they wanted to discuss. People seemed unable to understand the concept of if you do not want to read about a particular subject or those peoples opinions, just don;t click on the topic. (not clicking on a topic seems to work here as well)

So the mods started trying to control who and what was being said. Add in a fair bit of hypocrisy, disingenuous statements and claims, outright lies, people behind the scenes whining thru pms to the mods... and the rest is as they say, history.

If you have to take out an ad to get people to come to what was a well established site with thousands of views a day, apparently those "thousands" of people waiting to come back once the site was "fixed" didn;t show up.

Wonder how long before it is for sale.

Just my "opinion".

*disclaimer: note the word "you" used in the above post does in no way specifically identify YOU or any one else in particular

:;:exactly

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gst, I suspect persons are just trying to cut you off before you get all wound up, cripes you like the energizer bunny, on meth when you touch a keyboard. Try a word limit.

Tommyboy

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe we should have gst start implementing the tl;dr note on the bottom of the post.

Directly from the urban dictonary:

tl;dr

Too Long; Didn't Read

Literally translates to: That was too long to read.
Really translates to: I'm too lazy to read the entirety of what you said, but I still want to say something.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
this makes me feel better when enslow picks on me

2c4jpeg-1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I reckon it's also effective on rep button rash

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
When is this site going to quit bashing Fishingbuddy? I get the site is down in many aspects. It has changed a lot and many good people have left. What FBO created was this entire group of guys that are now on NDA. Without FBO this wouldn't be possible. I get the MOD's screwed up and things changed. Life goes on. What NDA should do is quit nitpicking and bashing fishingbuddy.com. Its has been long enough since NDA opened its "doors", so can we stop the bitching about FBO and how their ship is sinking? I never visit but maybe check on it once a day, but if it were not for that site I wouldn't have met some life long friends. So I will always have that bit of respect for it. Anyways, carryon....

Big J
Funny how most of the people that liked this post are the ones bitching about fishingbuddy like teenage girls.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
Funny how most of the people that liked this post are the ones bitching about fishingbuddy like teenage girls.

I think everyone is just happy to see big J. He might be one of those individuals that could say our mama sucks and still get a dozen thumbs up

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think everyone is just happy to see big J. He might be one of those individuals that could say our mama sucks and still get a dozen thumbs up

:;:thumbsup

- - - Updated - - -

:;:exactly

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
**Fixed it for ya.....lol

No when things don't make since in the world it's easier to blame it on someone else for their failures. Alas the world's best scapegoat "God's chosen people"
Yeah I was being ironic it was supposed to be a joke and didn't mean any to make it sound racist. :;:sorry

ND58201

Founding Member
Founding Member
BigJ
I respect you and your opinion but a lot of these threads bashing FBO are because of what they did to us and themselves. I had been a member since 2002 logged in and clicked clicked clicked everynigt. didn't always post but always read what others had to say. I have been reading fbo the past few weeks (what little new is posted) and tried to comment on a topic. Turns out they deleted my username or some crap so I decide to "re register" I type in all the info and I get a message that they will "notify " me if I am approved. I got an email today that said they got my "application" to be a member and that they will review and send me an email for the logging in crediantials if approved. WTF its the dead sea over there right now and they wont even let a guy join until they approve his app. I don't get it. and probably forgot what I was going to post on the topic. Instead they will just have poor davis and joan start every topic and listen to crickets. I hope they figure it out soon because I really liked that site. I am starting to like this site more and more though

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the dingo ate your baby

- - - Updated - - -

Pisses me right off, the entire process. I ride alone and then you

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126