Flat Earthers

Wall-eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, I've made the mistake of going down a rabbit hole or two in certain comment sections of various social media sites with people debating flat earth bullshit. At the risk of offending someone on this site (since its clear a certain % of the population believes this shit), I just gotta say, WTF has this world come to?! Are there no absolute truths in this world anymore? Everything is up for debate now? And it doesn't matter how absurd the position is... you can find that position supported by some quack on the internet who speaks and debates with such confidence that they are able to command a following from a certain % of the population... regardless of how misinformed they are.
Was a guy form Las Vegas called into KFYR 550 radio show and he truly believed it. Yup world is going down shit hole.

LBrandt

★★★★★ Legendary Member
If the world is round how does a level work? Must be off a few degrees. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. LB

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
believe everything, believe nothing...

Perhaps the word believe is outdated?

If a person is telling me something, my first thought is why? What's their agenda? of course that is after I judge them on their grammar, spelling, and context.

Fritz the Cat

Founding Member
Founding Member
believe everything, believe nothing...

Perhaps the word believe is outdated?

If a person is telling me something, my first thought is why? What's their agenda? of course that is after I judge them on their grammar, spelling, and context.
If a person begins a sentence, "with all due respect", it means they are flipping you the finger.

WormWiggler

Founding Member
Founding Member
People relish sh!tting on others... they don't like being known as the sh!tter.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84