FMUSLMS license plate

CatDaddy

Founding Member
Founding Member
They kill in the name of a messed up interpretation of their religion. They are terrorists using religion as a justification. You can't lump billions of people who practice the same religion into one bucket and call it good - you CAN lump all terrorists together regardless of whatever f'd up justification they have.

fterrorists

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim.

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not all muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are muslim.

That's not correct. Just google "non islamic terrorists". No group has more influence or impact than ISIS, but there are definitely non-muslim terrorists.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
That's not correct. Just google "non islamic terrorists". No group has more influence or impact than ISIS, but there are definitely non-muslim terrorists.

Since 9/11 33 Americans have died as a result of terrorism by Muslims. During that same time period, 180,000 Americans were murdered for reasons unrelated to terrorism. In one year, mass shootings killed 66 Americans, That is twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 years since 9/11.

You were saying Sum1?

I'd be more worried that some meth head neighbor from south bismarck is going to gun you down, than I would be about be taken out by a Muslim "terrorist".

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Since 9/11 33 Americans have died as a result of terrorism by Muslims. During that same time period, 180,000 Americans were murdered for reasons unrelated to terrorism. In one year, mass shootings killed 66 Americans, That is twice as many fatalities as from Muslim-American terrorism in all 11 years since 9/11.

You were saying Sum1?

I'd be more worried that some meth head neighbor from south bismarck is going to gun you down, than I would be about be taken out by a Muslim "terrorist".

Is that counting the 14 people just killed in Cali a few months ago. Also forgetting the 6000 plus service members killed by the savages is misleading.

JMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
An older video, but still a good one.
[video]https://t.co/7y4mTryb7d[/video]

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just curious, what's the end game here?

The endgame for ridding the country of these savages or the libs in MN throwing a fit? I can answer the first scenario, round them up and send them back including the ones from Syria being housed on our AF bases here in ND, as for the shit fit on the plates, who cares. As a white heterosexual male I can't be offended.

- - - Updated - - -

You were saying Sum1?

And your personal experience with these savages is?

Wild and Free

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to the southern poverty law center we are all "Domestic" terrorists for new reasons they seem to pull out of their arse daily.
Especially us who are self sufficient and can actually harvest food with weapons, we are the most dangerous of all of the domestic terrorists.

- - - Updated - - -

North Dakota is ripe with terrorism having had the first muslim mosque in the nation........................
http://www.kfyrtv.com/home/headlines/North-Dakota-Home-to-the-First-Mosque-Built-in-America-303228081.html

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
They kill in the name of a messed up interpretation of their religion. They are terrorists using religion as a justification. You can't lump billions of people who practice the same religion into one bucket and call it good - you CAN lump all terrorists together regardless of whatever f'd up justification they have.

fterrorists

The non-terrorists actually have a perverted view of the Koran.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a billion Muslims in the United States? I would think one would desire to be accurate when snarky and haughty.

DerHornen

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's a billion Muslims in the United States? I would think one would desire to be accurate when snarky and haughty.

I never said that number was in the US, the billion plus is worldwide. So asking whether a the OP intended a generic comment like "FMUSLMS" to apply to a subset of muslims or basically everyone including American citizens is being snarky and haughty?

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member

You were saying Sum1?

How many murders commited in the U.S. is irrelevant. We are talking about murders commited in the name of a religion. The Mideast is being turned upside down because of Muslims. They will more than likely cause the next world war. Spin it however you like, it baffles me how people still try to protect this religion. Crazy how when someone bad mouths the Muslims the first people they are compared to are the "evil" Christians. My point is there is no comparison. Murders in general do not make your point. How many murders have been commited by Muslim terrorists compared to Christian terrorists WORLDWIDE?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 197
  • This month: 161
  • This month: 148
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88