FMUSLMS license plate

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
Panties in a wad over this one in the land of 10k sloughs. Libtards with no frame of reference on what they stand for are having a shit-fit.

image.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got a kick out of the fact the guy slipped that one through the review process.

- - - Updated - - -

That said I must admit I'd be pissed if I saw a fchristians plate.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well if they stopped killing everyone there wouldnt be a problem. Actions have consequences. This license plate is a result of those actions.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well if they stopped killing everyone there wouldnt be a problem. Actions have consequences. This license plate is a result of those actions.

Could probably say the same about an fchristians plate.

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah I guess your right. Last time I checked Christians are killing people like crazy in the name of their religion.

Last edited:

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Could probably say the same about an fchristians plate.

hadn't heard about that - in my neighborhood they mostly feed the hungry, raise funds to drill water wells in Africa, provide fellowship to folks in crisis, etc.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Panties in a wad over this one in the land of 10k sloughs. Libtards with no frame of reference on what they stand for are having a shit-fit.

image.jpg

What the Fargo Moorhead united states last man standing?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
It stands for "Female Meateaters U Should Love My Sausage"

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
hadn't heard about that - in my neighborhood they mostly feed the hungry, raise funds to drill water wells in Africa, provide fellowship to folks in crisis, etc.

I could probably dig up the name every christian who was convicted of murder in the last year in the united states, and compile one heck of a list, but I don't have Dean Nelson kind of time to spend on the internet.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I could probably dig up the name every christian who was convicted of murder in the last year in the united states, and compile one heck of a list, but I don't have Dean Nelson kind of time to spend on the internet.

Oh - so you're talking about Christian sinners in general - not Christians killing in the name of their faith? So fathiests, fjews, fbuddhists... that type of thing. feverybody basically?

So it's official - you're just in a sour mood and feel like trolling today.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jim Jones proclaimed himself to be a christian as well. Just because someone self identifies or is labeled a christian DOESN'T mean they have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and follow the teachings of Christ. Based on what you're saying fnznfwl, anyone who commits a sin isn't a christian. Who gave you the power to judge others??? Judge not, lest ye be judged. He who is without sin, cast the first stone. Let him first take the log out of his own eye so he can see clearly to take the speck out of his neighbors. Would you like me to continue???? The world would be a much better place if everyone would look inward and fix the shortcomings they find in themselves, instead of looking outward for the opportunity to blame someone else.

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
No one knows what someone else's faith is period. There's good people who call themselves Atheists, there's bad people who call themselves Christians. The license plate was in bad taste, shouldn't have been issued in the first place.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Jim Jones proclaimed himself to be a christian as well. Just because someone self identifies or is labeled a christian DOESN'T mean they have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and follow the teachings of Christ. Based on what you're saying fnznfwl, anyone who commits a sin isn't a christian. Who gave you the power to judge others??? Judge not, lest ye be judged. He who is without sin, cast the first stone. Let him first take the log out of his own eye so he can see clearly to take the speck out of his neighbors. Would you like me to continue???? The world would be a much better place if everyone would look inward and fix the shortcomings they find in themselves, instead of looking outward for the opportunity to blame someone else.

KDM. Pretty much exactly what I was trying to prove with my christian example.

Glass houses. Christian, Muslim, Buddist, Black, White, etc.

Last edited:

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not generally terrified of black Hindu car bombers or Christian ISIS. Hindus don't give me a sense of needing to be armed. Even Democrat Hindus. Is the plate in good Inuit Christian form? No. What I find more offensive are those quick to sympathize with communists and sworn enemies of the United States.

th

Last edited:

USMCDI

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not generally terrified of black Hindu car bombers or Christian ISIS. Hindu's don't give me a sense of needing to be armed. Even democrat Hindus. Is the plate in good Inuit Christian form? No. What I find more offensive is those quick to sympathize with communists and sworn enemies of the United States.

th

Agreed, those with the heartache have no clue as to what kind of savages we're dealing with nor have they lost any blood from actions of those pricks. That's as nice as I could say it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM. Pretty much exactly what I was trying to prove with my christian example.

Glass houses. Christian, Muslim, Buddist, Black, White, etc.

Not really don't see any other zealots flying planes into sky scrappers. Or have little boys as sex slaves on the regular

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member

It's "United States". Your homeland should at least receive the same respect as "Dean Nelson".

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 157
  • This month: 143
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 95
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88