Founding Members

MuleyTime

Founding Member
Founding Member
Count me in to the founding members! looking forward to learning more on this site than I ever did on FBO!

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know hunttomuch if so do you think you could get him to join this site I miss seeing all his pictures and stories

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Does anyone know hunttomuch if so do you think you could get him to join this site I miss seeing all his pictures and stories

Doubtful. He got really tired of people researching him and his hunting spots after he posted those pics. I haven't spoken to him in quite awhile, but I can't say as I blame him for avoiding sites like this. He's one HELL of a skilled hunter and EARNS every animal he takes. I wish him the best in his endeavors. Shoot a big one Hunttomuch!!!

GSM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in. I was more the strong silent type on the last site. Looking forward to good things here..

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doubtful. He got really tired of people researching him and his hunting spots after he posted those pics. I haven't spoken to him in quite awhile, but I can't say as I blame him for avoiding sites like this. He's one HELL of a skilled hunter and EARNS every animal he takes. I wish him the best in his endeavors. Shoot a big one Hunttomuch!!!

I can't say I blame him either then if that's the case and he always shoots a big one doesn't he? Definatley miss seeing all the beautiful animals he shot though

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah, he and his family seem to really knock down some brutes and I miss seeing those animals as well. However, when you spot, watch, track, monitor, pattern, and pinpoint those same animals for 365 days a year, and the season finally comes when you can get after your chosen quarry and some schmuck rolls in on a weekend with the price tags still hanging from his new camo and blasts those same animals into the next zip code, it would kind of put a sour taste in my mouth as well. Trophy big game seems to bring out the WORST in people who claim to be sportsmen. They will ignore etiquette, laws, and their own principles when a large set of antlers are involved. Not judging, but that's just what seems to happen more often than people think.

7mmshooter

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don't need to be on a site for that to happen kdm. It happens every year everywhere. That's kind of what these sites are about sharing some info with others and meeting friends. Maybe he got a ton of questions I don't know I guess. I asked him once a general question about Montana elk hunting and getting elk tags no spots no areas just some info and I got deleted from Facebook. You no me better then most I'm not moving in on anybody's spots. And I share a lot of prime hunting with people I met on a hunting site. Not gonna lie kinda pissed me off a little but I just researched elsewhere

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
You don't need to be on a site for that to happen kdm. It happens every year everywhere. That's kind of what these sites are about sharing some info with others and meeting friends. Maybe he got a ton of questions I don't know I guess. I asked him once a general question about Montana elk hunting and getting elk tags no spots no areas just some info and I got deleted from Facebook. You no me better then most I'm not moving in on anybody's spots. And I share a lot of prime hunting with people I met on a hunting site. Not gonna lie kinda pissed me off a little but I just researched elsewhere

You're right about that 7mm. A guy can get run over just about anywhere now and I have to agree, you're probably the most helpful guy when it comes to sharing general info on deer and their movements. I know you won't horn in on someone else, but others sure will and we've both experienced it. I'm not judging or defending one way or the other. I just kind of know why he will probably not join the site.

Bull Herbie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Count me in! I am more of a lurker than talker, so I will probably sit back and enjoy the discussions maybe learn something once in awhile and maybe if your lucky I will share some words of wisdom (with age comes wisdom right)

walleye94

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in as well. Gotta say I didn't post much on the "other site" either but looking forward to seeing how this site develops. While I don't intend to give away my exact spots I do intend to share more fishing reports and hope others will do the same. That's what brought me to the other site all those years ago.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84