Going to Brag up my Dog Now!!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hit the pheasant fields this afternoon and with 27 degrees, a light wind, and sunshine it was VERY enjoyable. More so because Hercules did a FANTASTIC JOB!!! He put up 4 Roosters and about 12 hens. I missed "Arnold Schwarzerooster" though. That thing got up about 45 yards away and I HAD to fling 3 at'em with nary a burp from the bird. Wow was that a big rooster. Didn't have time to mope around though as his much smaller buddy got up about 15 yards away and I dumped him. Herc is really getting the retrieving idea down. Last year he would find it, look at you like "Here it is", and keep running around. He's doing AWESOME now. Brought all 3 to hand. Right after he did a couple dozen "Victory Laps" around my feet with his tail doing Mach 4. Couldn't be prouder of him. Four roosters up and three down. Got wet, tired, but extremely happy with the day. Herc got a good once over for burrs, a vigorous rub down and dry, followed by an extra scoop of kibble. Well Done Hercules, Well Done!! Got some cool pics of today!!

DSC06431.jpg

DSC06453.jpg

DSC06487.jpg

DSC06502.jpg

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Awesome! Nary is a funny word. Hahahah

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good Lord DM!!! Don't think the wife would be involved with the "Discipline" I'd hand out. Yikes!! Good Luck with your up coming house renovations.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, I thought the my pillow loss was a bummer. That appears to be a bit more bs to me

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ottoman and two dog beds. Done. Somehow the dog is still alive. She's lucky I was out of town.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
How could you be mad at a face like that?
Easily.

BTW, KDM, great pictures and even better news that Herc did amazing. I need to get out for one more hunt by my dog has fur like I have facial hair. (Thin and spotty).

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great job and great to hear! Scrappy English Cockers are a favorite of mine. I can't wait for next season when my new one has a little more age on him.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_8763.JPG
You want another dog. Wife might kill me or the dog soon.

You gotta love the one ear flopped back.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM that make me happy in the face!! :;:rockitGood for you and Herc. Dirty that just makes me laugh ;:;rofl..................:;:sorry I think the worst thing Gunnar has done in his 9 years is chew up a feather pillow. The Mrs. wasn't none to happy when she came home to a room full of feathers and an empty pillow.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
KDM, sounds like an awesome day congrats and great pics.
DM, wow that sucks. If it's any constalation our neighbors have a GPS/LAB cross and he got out and basically ate Christmas the other day, guess it was not pretty and I think he is somehow still alive.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great job and great to hear! Scrappy English Cockers are a favorite of mine. I can't wait for next season when my new one has a little more age on him.

- - - Updated - - -

You gotta love the one ear flopped back.

Pups is listening for the bad guy that came in and ripped up the cushion. Trying to make sure they don't do it again....

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looks like it was a fun day for Hercules but he was probably cussing ya for missing the other rooster. lol

DM on the bright side my dog finally has outgrown chewing (hes 11 yrs old). his favorite chew toy was dragging jeans out of the hamper and eating the waistbands.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 1
Top Bottom