Golfers

Fish whisperer

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love to do both but never seem to get enough time for either one. If I had to choose one, it'd be fishing without question. Hopefully I never have to choose! Lol

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm with you juan. I golf maybe half a dozen times a year and they are usually for scrambles. My first time out this year, I hit a 79 and thought, well shit I should start focusing on this. I hit a 90 the next time and stuff the clubs in the attic.

There is a tournament this weekend that I'm going to but I'm just helping with it. Anyone interested in bringing your own team to Center's Square Butte Creek Golf Course this Saturday for the Pheasants Forever Tournament, call Marie at 794-3623 or show up at the course for registration at 11 a.m. I think the Mrs. is running the beer cart and I'm managing a game or two.

There was a point in my life when I golfed like a boss for two 18 hole rounds because I changed my grip and stance a little. I thought I had it all figured out because I couldn't hit a bad shot. 5 days later my game dropped off like Tiger Woods' smashed Escalade.

remm

Founding Member
Founding Member
20160101_125148.jpg

just, why?

This probably why. I still don't approve, however she looks like a fun gal.

2891640D00000578-3077423-image-a-3_1431381544759.jpg

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Gave it up after buying a boat. If the weather is good for golfing, it is better to fish. Likewise if it is too windy or wet to fish, golfing is also out of the question. Also golfing requires at least a second person, unless you're just hitting the driving range. A second person makes for a better time fishing, and is slightly safer, but you don't feel out of place fishing alone.

Fisherman25

Founding Member
Founding Member
I fish and golf just about every week. I couldn't hardly live without either. I guess I have a great wife.....

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys and you're new generation language. .. "boss"... "for reals"... you have me starting to question my own level of coolness.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
You guys and you're new generation language. .. "boss"... "for reals"... you have me starting to question my own level of coolness.
I didn't want to type all of Ishmael's Boss's name.

- - - Updated - - -

And Wags probably isn't even of legal drinking age yet.

labhunter66

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whats a good golfing website for finding out about golf stuff?
#golfingbuddy.com

I'm not sure if you seriously want to know a golf website but if you do there's a couple that are decent. golfwrx.com and 4gea.com are pretty good websites to get golf information.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 19
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 13
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 8
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 7
  • This month: 6
  • This month: 5