Grand Forks has a gunman

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.valleynewslive.com/2023...unman-is-underway-grand-forks/?outputType=amp
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (Valley News Live) - The University of North Dakota Police department alerted the UND community just after 2am Sunday morning of an alleged gunman on campus.

The alert says, “Incident occurred at ATO involving a black male subject wearing a red or purple sweatshirt, black pants, camo vest. Subject pointed a gun at several members. Last seen heading towards the Newman Center, on foot. Use caution, do not approach the subject. Please contact UND PD at 701-746-2542.”

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://www.valleynewslive.com/2023...unman-is-underway-grand-forks/?outputType=amp
GRAND FORKS, N.D. (Valley News Live) - The University of North Dakota Police department alerted the UND community just after 2am Sunday morning of an alleged gunman on campus.

The alert says, “Incident occurred at ATO involving a black male subject wearing a red or purple sweatshirt, black pants, camo vest. Subject pointed a gun at several members. Last seen heading towards the Newman Center, on foot. Use caution, do not approach the subject. Please contact UND PD at 701-746-2542.”
I reiterate my statement that anything east of New Salem is just part of south Detroit. It’s all one big shithole.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I reiterate my statement that anything east of New Salem is just part of south Detroit. It’s all one big shithole.
Why is this even a topic of discussion? what does any of this have to do with our everyday life in the outdoors? who gives a shit!!!! Some of you need to get away from the damn computer and get outside and let this stupid shit go!!! My god!!!

Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Why is this even a topic of discussion? what does any of this have to do with our everyday life in the outdoors? who gives a shit!!!! Some of you need to get away from the damn computer and get outside and let this stupid shit go!!! My god!!!
You make my case for everything east of New Salem being part of south Detroit. I always thought I could get along with anyone and everyone even with different view, but you, I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. You sir are an idiot. Have a good evening.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 190
  • This month: 153
  • This month: 142
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84