Guitar Fun

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
A Canadian musician from Halifax named Dave Carroll recently had difficulty with United Airlines.

Dave spent over 9 months trying to get United to pay for damages caused by baggage handlers to his custom-made Taylor guitar.

During his final exchange with the United Customer Relations Manager, he stated that he was left with no choice other than to create a music video for YouTube exposing their lack of cooperation.

The Manager responded: "Good luck with that one, pal."

So he posted a retaliatory video on YouTube. The video has since received over 6 million hits.

United Airlines contacted the musician and attempted settlement in exchange for pulling the video. Naturally his response was: "Good luck with that one, pal."

Taylor Guitars sent the musician two new 'custom' guitars in appreciation for the product recognition from the video that has led to a sharp increase in orders.

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
My least favorite airline is typically whichever one I've flown most recently. If I had some sort of job that required me to fly every week I believe I'd need an implanted infusion pump and at least a liter of Ketamine/day.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
HaHaHa!! Awesome!! Payback's a bitch........ain't it!!!!

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I don't know if y'all saw but he did two more

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 5
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 3
  • This month: 2
  • This month: 2